PDA

View Full Version : A crib or not a crib...that is the question

aurora, ariel, and bell
06-21-2008, 10:07 PM
We will be going to POR in September, we will have 2 dd with us in our room. One is 3 the other 2. (just turned in August)
Will we need a crib? Do they charge extra and do i have to reserve it ahead of time?

I just worry they will not fall asleep together:mickey:
ps niether uses a crib on a day to day basis but the 1 1/2 will go to sleep at grandmas in a play pen.

thanks for the help

Madame Leona
06-21-2008, 10:29 PM
It's not really a crib, just a pack and play. It doesn't cost any extra and we always ask for one in advance. It's usually in the room waiting for us when we check in. If that doesn't work, one option would be to split them up when they fall asleep then move them into bed together.

murphy1
06-22-2008, 01:55 PM
We always have ended up not using the crib and the kids (and us) have been so tired, we just slept in the beds. I also didn't like the extra space the thing took up in the room. We always got one for free.

#1disneyfan
06-22-2008, 10:40 PM
some of the rooms have trundle beds, one DD may sleep on that and the other in the bed. just an idea if you can request the room.

BelleCiavo
06-22-2008, 11:54 PM
When my older two were young my dh would sleep with one and I would sleep with the other.

We will be going to POR in September, we will have 2 dd with us in our room. One is 3 the other 2. (just turned in August)
Will we need a crib? Do they charge extra and do i have to reserve it ahead of time?

I just worry they will not fall asleep together:mickey:
ps niether uses a crib on a day to day basis but the 1 1/2 will go to sleep at grandmas in a play pen.

thanks for the help

KylesMom
06-23-2008, 11:13 AM
Our DS's first trip was at 27 months. Because he was simply too big for the pack-n-play, we requested bed rails for him. We didn't have any problems whatsoever with this method. I will say, however, that 1/2 the time I slept with him 'cause DH and I just didn't fit in the double beds together! You could request a pack-n-play and a set of bed rails & see what works best for you. Good luck! :mickey: