PDA

View Full Version : ADRs done! transportation input pls :)

sndral
06-21-2008, 05:03 PM
Just got off the phone w/ wdw - added a night to the trip and finished the ADRs, here's how I think it will play out, anybody see problems/better way to get to places?
9/4 arrive (late) from west coast - no plans checkin @pofq.
9/5 first 'real' day @ wdw bus to epcot from wherever for 8pm ressies @ Marakeesh - maybe catch illuminations after? extra hours for epcot. Bus back to pofq.
9/6 bus to epcot for 8pm ressies @ Coral reef, try again illuminations, bus back to pofq.
9/7 bus to MK for Cinderella ressies @ 7pm. Extra hours @ MK. bus back to pofq.
9/8 bus from AK to AKL wander around AKL 'till 7:45 Boma ressies bus to dtd then boat back to pofq.
9/9 no dinner plans -probably try to do cs & Fantasmic.
9/10 boat from MK to 9:30 Hoopdeedoo. bus back to pofq.
9/11 (last night) Monorail from MK to Polynesian for 9:30 Ohana ressies back to pofq - how?
I think I've done pretty good for deciding to do this a month ago!:mickey:

MauiMouse
06-21-2008, 06:04 PM
9/11 (last night) Monorail from MK to Polynesian for 9:30 Ohana ressies back to pofq - how?
I think I've done pretty good for deciding to do this a month ago!:mickey:

Yes, you did do very well on your ADRs. :thumbsup:

Getting back to POFQ from Ohana you can either take a taxi or you will have to grab a bus to Downtown Disney and then either grab a bus back to POFQ or take the boat.

Have fun & Enjoy! :mickey:

Hammer
06-21-2008, 06:52 PM
Nice job on the reservations :tasty: ! Another option to get back from Boma on 9/8 would be to take a bus to Disney's Hollywood Studios after dinner. That park has evening EMH so it is open until 11:00. So I would take a bus there and then grab a bus to PO French Quarter. I find bus service at Downtown Disney to be not very good and would only use that as a transfer point as a last resort.