PDA

View Full Version : Freezers???

browneyedgirl12
06-21-2008, 11:37 AM
Hello,
I was just wondering if there is freezers inside the refrigderators in the hotel room? More specifically the moderate hotel room refrigderators.

Thanks in advance :mickey:

kakn7294
06-21-2008, 11:45 AM
Nope, no freezer in the mods. If you are trying to freeze a water bottle or ice pack, sometimes if you get a really good fridge (and they seem to be few and far between), you can place your item at the very back on the top shelf where the air blows out and your item might partially freeze. We've had mixed luck with that.

sisterdisco
06-21-2008, 07:40 PM
I don't believe that the fridge at WL had a freezer component. IF it did, it wasn't large enough for anything.
We barely fit 2 to go containers in the fridge.

#1donaldfan
06-22-2008, 08:51 AM
Nope, no freezer in the mods. If you are trying to freeze a water bottle or ice pack, sometimes if you get a really good fridge (and they seem to be few and far between), you can place your item at the very back on the top shelf where the air blows out and your item might partially freeze. We've had mixed luck with that.

I agree 100% ...... you just saved me some typing......my toughts exactly !!

....for us we've found that taking the sports bottles, filling them with ice, then adding bottled water does the trick very well.....:mickey:

TheRustyScupper
06-22-2008, 08:52 AM
1) The room fridges are not meant for freezing.
2) They are meant as convenience for drinks/fruits.
3) Do not expect to have frozen water/soda for the next day.
4) Also, Ice cream bars are easily melted.
5) The good thing is that for Deluxes and Mods, fridges are free.

Guya103
06-22-2008, 03:37 PM
Do the CBR room come with a fridge automatically? or Do we need to request one? Thanks!:mickey:

kakn7294
06-22-2008, 07:44 PM
Do the CBR room come with a fridge automatically? or Do we need to request one? Thanks!:mickey:You will get one automatically - it's in the little cabinet between the tv cabinet and bench.