PDA

View Full Version : My Flower Power Disney Trip DAy 12

PeterPansMagic
06-21-2008, 01:04 AM
We had our usual breakfast at the resort & then we went to Downtown Disney to see a movie. We saw Baby Mama starring my two favorite ladies, Tina Fey & Amy Poehler. It was a hilarious movie but I could biased since I love Tina & Amy. After the movie we went to Wetzels Pretzels for lunch. It was delicious.

After eating, we walked all the way to the Marketplace to catch a bus to the Boardwalk Hotel. We walked outside of the hotel to the boardwalk area. When I walked out, I saw a woman in a wedding dress. I didn't take any pictures because I didn't think it was appropriate. A lady came over to me & told me the girl in the wedding dress was her daughter. I told her she is very pretty. Louis was trying to find the place he rented his ECV from because they told him to come visit at some point. We found the place & it turned out to not be a big deal.

We took the Friendship boat to EPCOT. We didn't get me an ECV this time but when we got to EPCOT we decided to walk to the United Kingdom to see British Invasion. They were great, as usual. After watching them we decided to walk to the American Gardens Theatre to see The Ventures.

While waiting for The Ventures to start, I walked over to Japan to get me a Kaki Gori which is a Japanese shaved ice. It was really good. After I finished eating it, the concert started. The concert wasn't that big of a deal. It was only instrumental music.

After the concert, we walked over to Canada to see Off-Kilter again. [See, I told you I was addicted] After watching Off-Kilter we walked over to the United Kingdom to catch British Invasion again. We see these two groups so much that they are probably getting to know our faces by now. After we got our fill of those groups, we walked to International Gateway to catch the boats to Hollywood Studios.

After we got off the boat at Hollywood Studios, we took the Pop Century bus back to our hotel to have dinner. Louis had the Big Bowl Of Chicken Soup & I had a slice of cheese pizza.

When we got done eating I filled up our mugs & we sat outside for awhile & then went to our room. Jim was flying in the next day.

Stay Tuned to Day 13

pdrlkr
06-22-2008, 10:15 AM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

faline
06-22-2008, 02:35 PM
Your long trip is giving you the opportunity to really go at a very relaxed pace!

dolphinmickey9170
06-24-2008, 12:44 PM
Thanks for sharing.:mickey:

ChipnDaleGal
06-25-2008, 04:41 PM
I am glad that you were able to see Off Kilter again since they make you so happy. Thanks for reporting. :mickey:

DizNee143
06-27-2008, 01:51 PM
another great day..you guys sure did do a lot today!! :mickey: