PDA

View Full Version : Is this a bad idea?

the other micki
06-20-2008, 08:24 PM
We are going next year (probably early May - yes, I plan ahead!). We should arrive on Sunday afternoon. I wanted to have dinner at 'O Hana and then head over to MK for EMH (although don't plan to stay really late). In early May, will EMH at MK be just too crowded?

pdrlkr
06-20-2008, 09:13 PM
In my experience it has not been that bad. :mickey:

DizneyRox
06-20-2008, 10:43 PM
I wouldn't blow a day on a pass for a few hours of EMH. Unless you're going at the very end, it will probably be extremely crowded.

If you have an AP, maybe, but otherwise, I wouldn't really bother. Get some sleep and start fresh in the AM.

Mousemates
06-20-2008, 11:13 PM
I'd suggest eating at Ohana's and then doing something like visit DTD or ride the monorail to the other resorts and do some touring around, kind of letting the ambiance of Disney sink, get acclimated and rested and then hit the parks the next day...as opposed to arrving and running to 1 or 2 in the morning on a travel day.

CaptSmee
06-21-2008, 09:40 PM
depends on your pass type. I'm a passholder, so your idea to me sounds heavenly! :cloud9:

Tigerinvestigator
06-21-2008, 09:54 PM
The first two weeks of May are some of the best weeks of the year to go. We've been the last three or four years those weeks and it hasn't been crowded at all. I would say the crowds will be very good at MK especially late. It's been our experience from 11pm on there are no lines!:thumbsup: