PDA

View Full Version : Hailey (bellybuttons_baby) got into UMA nursing!!!

tinkerbellybutton
06-20-2008, 04:18 PM
I was just having a proud mom moment, Hailey got accepted into U.M.A. Nursing program!!! She's taking after her old mom :blush: and Mrs.Garibaldis posts , (where she talked about being a nurse) seemed to impress her alot since we met her too. So thanks Stephanie!!!

Anyway, just had to brag!!

mrsgaribaldi
06-20-2008, 05:37 PM
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think she'll love it.
I'm glad that I helped to get her into nursing,it is very rewarding:mickey:thank you

RedSoxFan
06-20-2008, 06:29 PM
Congrats to your daughter. You must be proud.:)

pdrlkr
06-20-2008, 09:23 PM
:congrats:

disneydeb
06-20-2008, 09:33 PM
Congratultions, she's chosen a very noble profession.

MsMin
06-21-2008, 11:19 AM
Congrats to you both... You must be on :cloud9:

tinkerbellybutton
06-21-2008, 11:47 AM
Congrats to you both... You must be on :cloud9:

Thanks, I really am. I'm sure you remember, she hasn't had it easy. She struggles with borderline personality disorder, had the baby and missed two years of high school due to hospitalization, etc. And still she worked so hard that she was able to get her diploma in the same year as her graduating class. I cannot even express how beautiful of a person she truly is and such an inspiration!

DisneyDudet
06-27-2008, 11:22 PM
I am glad she has chosen nursing! If you look back, I have had some of my nursing school life chronicled here on Intercot, when I need some help or encouragement. Nursing school these days is very competitive, and extremely hard, but it is such a rewarding field!

I just graduated in December of 2006 and started working in Jan 2007. A mere 9 months out of school, I was a charge nurse! Now I am a charge nurse, pretty much full time there! I am 24 and have PLENTY of stories from school and work!

If she has any questions, feel free to just send me a line, and I'll do my best.

Let her know we are all very proud!

Marilyn Michetti
06-28-2008, 04:23 PM
Congratulations!:nurse: I'm mom to DD, Elizabeth R.N., Wife to DH, Tomas, R.N., Sister to Pat, R.N., and SIL to Eileen, Linda, Rita, and Sandy, R.N,x 4.

Beth graduated from Del Val near Phila., came here, and basically had to start over. She's now into her masters program with a goal to be a Nurse Practioner. She works in a busy ICU at Banner Desert here in Mesa, and loves it.

I know EXACTLY how you feel !:thumbsup: