PDA

View Full Version : Disney Busses-One park to Another

JavaDuck
06-19-2008, 01:06 AM
I'm anxiously counting down the days to my August trip. The plan is to park hop during our visit (just parks a day). My questions is do the Disney busses go from one park to next?

For example one day we plan to visit the Magic Kingdom in the morning and then go the Animal Kingdom before dinner at Boma. Are we able to catch a bus from the MK to AK? Or do we have to go from MK to a resort and then to AK?

Thanks for the help.

Dragongirlx
06-19-2008, 03:55 AM
You can get a bus from one park to another.
It's really easy. Just look for the sign that tells you which stop goes were find the correct numbered bus stop and wait for the bus.
We have never had a problem doing that and we love to park hop.
There is also the monrail to get from magic kingdom to epcot. :mickey:

Mickey Loves Golf
06-19-2008, 05:20 AM
You can definitely park hop via buses. Just remember...at MK you can't get a bus to another park, you have to go to TTC and transfer there.

MK - go to TTC...EPCOT - use the monorail, AK and DHS - bus load zones are to the right of the ticket booths (if you are facing them)

EPCOT - AK bus LZ 1, DHS bus LZ 9, MK - take the monorail to TTC, transfer to the express monorail or ferry boat

DHS - EPCOT bus LZ 3, AK bus LZ 8 (for now due to construction in the bus LZ's...normally its LZ 7), MK - bus LZ 11 - that goes to TTC then transfer to the express monorail or ferry boat

AK - EPCOT bus LZ 13, MK bus LZ 14 then transfer to the express monorail or ferry boat, DHS bus LZ 15

Downtown Disney - you have to go to any resort and transfer to at DD bus.

Always check the bus marquee to find out where it is going. If you aren't positive be sure to ask the bus driver. I picked up some guests at the Fort Wilderness Outpost the other day. I was picking up for EPCOT, the marquee on the bus clearly said EPCOT on it, as the guests loaded I kept saying, "We are going to EPCOT folks." I get to EPCOT and there are 3 teenage boys and another family of 4 still on the bus after everyone left. I asked where they were going...the teenagers were going to DHS and the family of 4 was going to AK. Both groups said they thought the buses would go anywhere lol. I explained to them that the marquee lets you know where the buses are going to. LOL it doesn't matter though because I may be running to MK and at least once a day I have a guest come up and ask me (MK on the bus marquee) are you going to Downtown Disney???? :D

Have fun and hope to see you out there!!!

JavaDuck
06-20-2008, 06:32 PM
Thanks for the great info! We're 40 days away. I'm bouncing up and down more than I was when we were at 200.