PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe Dining Plan Details....

henry.james.s
06-18-2008, 04:10 PM
There have been a few posts with questions on the DDDP. I did a bunch of research on it and will be using it for my December trip.
Here's the best explaination of it I've found.

Here's details of the DDDP costs...

Details of the 2008 Disney Dining Plan for Walt Disney World: The DELUXE Dining Plan will cost $69.99 for those aged 10 and above and $19.99 for children ages 3-9.

Disney has also added a new dining plan for 2007 called the DELUXE Dining Plan. This is a more flexible (and more expensive) option for diners where you'll receive the following:

3 Meals: On the new Deluxe Dining Plan in 2008 you'll receive 3 meals each day of your stay. The 3 meals can be any combination of sit down or counter service so you have the choice of eating at any Disney restaurant on the list. If you choose a table service meal that will include one appetizer, one entree, one dessert (lunch and dinner only) and one non-alcoholic beverage OR one Full Buffet. If you choose a counter service meal that will include one entree (or complete combo meal), one dessert (lunch or dinner only), one juice (breakfast only) and one non-alcoholic beverage.
2 Snacks: In addition to the 3 meals you'll also receive 2 snacks every day. A snack includes one of the following: frozen ice cream novelty, popsicle, fruit bar, popcorn scoop (single serving box), single serving grab bag of chips, single piece of whole fruit, 20-oz. bottle of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite or Dasani water, medium fountain soft drink or juice, 12-oz. coffee, hot chocolate or hot tea.
Gratuity not included.

Also includes (1) resort refillable drink mug per person on the plan for use at your resort hotel's quick service location only.

Here's a link to the DDDP brochure...
http://www.kingdommagictravel.com/disneyworld/pdf/2008DeluxeDining.pdf

wendy*darling
06-18-2008, 06:15 PM
We have the Deluxe Dining Plan booked for our October and our January visits.
We enjoy the Signature restaurants and a nice breakfast most days.
I have no problem using it for CS as well.

Years ago, we did a Deluxe Package that included 3 TS meals every day. THAT was too much food.
I like the flexibility of this plan. I can choose to eat light or fancy.

We have a number of members who have used the Deluxe Plan already in 2008. Hopefully some of them will pop in with some first hand observations.

henry.james.s
06-18-2008, 06:59 PM
:thumbsup:That's what I like to do most days is have a nice breakfast (ex:Boma) or sometimes lunch and go to one of the Signature Resturants in the evening.
I think you get the most bang for the buck that way.