PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic

We LOVE Disney
06-18-2008, 03:48 PM
Hi

What restaurants are included in doing the Dinner/Fantasmic ticket program?

Thanks,
Tracy

browneyedgirl12
06-18-2008, 04:02 PM
I know that the Brown Derby has the package and i am pretty sure Hollywood and Vine has it too.:mickey:

KylesMom
06-18-2008, 04:19 PM
Hollywood & Vine = 1 TS Credit, Buffet
Mama Melrose = 1 TS Credit, Upscale Italian
Hollywood Brown Derby = 2 TS Credits, Upscale Menu

We prefer Mama Melrose for the Fantasmic Dinner Package. Appetizer, Entree & Dessert are included, and we really like the ambiance of Mamas!

arielshouse
06-18-2008, 04:37 PM
Mama melrose's has a fantasmic dinner package and it used to be 1 TS credit but we called to reserve the dinner package at mama melrose's the guy we talked to said it was now 2 TS credits i dunno if it is true still but just in case it is i would hate for you to waste 2 credits when the priority seating is awful and i would take my chances on standing in line with the other people b/c i'd be willing to bet you'd get a better seat!! We've done the dinner packages every year now and done the priority seating and hated our seat every year!! They put you over on the far right side of the stadium and so far back at times you can't see a thing unless you view it through the zoom on your camera!! My advice is do mama melroses but take your chances on getting a seat on your own without the priority seating!!:mickey:

KylesMom
06-18-2008, 04:44 PM
it used to be 1 TS credit but we called to reserve the dinner package at mama melrose's the guy we talked to said it was now 2 TS credits

Just got off the phone with Disney Dining - Mama Melrose is still one dining credit.

However, I had to snicker - the CM answering the phone answered, "Good afternoon, Peoples Gas"; and then corrected herself!

We are on the opposite end of the spectrum than arielshouse; in 2000 we waited for 2 hours in the heat & lines - it was awful. We've done the package every year since 2001, and can't imagine going back to the cattle line! We've never gotten a bad seat with the Fantasmic Package - we just ensure that we're in the amphitheater 45 minutes before the show starts.