PDA

View Full Version : requesting a room at CSR !

GINNY69
06-18-2008, 09:10 AM
Hello I am leaving for WDW this Sunday and I requested the Cabana section with my Travel Agent when I booked this trip. My question is when I check in at the resort should I still request the Cabana building even though its already noted on my reservation? I know all request are not guaranteed.

Thanks alot for any input !!

Have a magical day !!!:mickey:

Mulan
06-18-2008, 10:15 AM
I would say something again. It wouldn't hurt, but it is never guaranteed.

Tegrigg
06-18-2008, 10:19 AM
Yes, I would say something just to remind them. We just got back from the Poly, and we had request and they had no problem filling them. :D

TIGGER17179
06-18-2008, 11:26 AM
I requested a certain area as welll but mine isn't on my confirmation email. Should I fax the request in to the hotel or just wait until I get there.

buzz2001
06-25-2008, 08:58 AM
Cabana 9b is close to bus stop 1 and the main building with a short walk to the Dig Site (main pool) over the wooden bridge (most convenient location and most preferred).

Cabana 8a is close to the Dig Site (and playground) and bus stop 4 with a short walk to the main building (closest to the pool).

Cabana 8b and 9a are in between the 2 above (9a has a quiet pool).

Ranchos 7b has a quiet pool, is close to the Dig Site and bus stop 4 with a bit longer walk to the main building. 7b is behind cabana 8a.

Casita 1 is attached to the main building and is very close to the restaurants.

Casita 3 has great courtyard and fountain views.

Casita 5 has some nice fountain and lake views and is close to the Dig Site but farther from the main building. Close to bus stop #2.