PDA

View Full Version : Casey's Corner question

Gotta Love Eeyore
06-17-2008, 05:00 PM
Does anyone have a photo or description of the baseball mug drink? DS (9) loves everything baseball. Is this a souvenir mug?

Gotta Love Eeyore
06-18-2008, 10:51 AM
Someone has got to at least have a description.
help!

NJDad
06-19-2008, 08:13 AM
If it's the same one we got a couple years ago it's a baseball shaped* plastic mug.

It's bigger than a softball but smaller than a volleyball.

It's says "Casey's Corner" on it. Comes with one of those thick plastic straws.

The "Caseys" is in red, the "corner", lid and straw in black, everthing else white (including the 'stiching' so it's not quite authentic baseball looking).

*Except for the part that's indented and shaped into a handle.

Gotta Love Eeyore
06-19-2008, 05:06 PM
Thank you!

sisterdisco
06-19-2008, 09:32 PM
Having a 9yo baseball fanatic myself......
Last trip, he took a picture next to the baseball player statue at Caseys Corner.

If you have never been to an ESPN club, any young baseball fan would love it. They have signed baseballs on the walls, and other memorabilia, as well as tv's in the bathrooms!

McGoofy
06-19-2008, 11:24 PM
Does Casey's still sell this mug? We eat there on almost every trip, and I've never paid attention to that being on the menu. My DS10 would love it too!

brewcrew26
06-19-2008, 11:48 PM
Does Casey's still sell this mug? We eat there on almost every trip, and I've never paid attention to that being on the menu. My DS10 would love it too!

I'm about 80% certain that I saw it on the menu and saw some people with it in April. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of mine (got it in 1996-ish) because my Dad tossed it when he moved out of our house. Apparently, he didn't get the "Don't Toss Anything Disney" memo.

sisterdisco
06-20-2008, 11:08 AM
Just thought of something your son might like.
There are Mickey MLB pins at the pin trading stands. They have the "major" cities. Yankees, Mets, Braves, Red Sox, etc....

joanna71985
06-20-2008, 07:44 PM

Casey's doesn't sell it anymore.

McGoofy
06-20-2008, 07:51 PM
Casey's doesn't sell it anymore.

Thanks for the info--even though it was sad news!:( Brewcrew26, I'll bet now you are really hating that Dad tossed your mug! The "don't toss anything Disney" is the same unwritten rule in our house as well!:mickey: