PDA

View Full Version : "Free" Photo...Disney Visa card members?

DisneyorBust
06-17-2008, 04:00 PM
I know that I read it here on Intercot, can't find it though:confused:
Is there a place at Epcot, I believe, that you can get a "free" photo if you are a Disney Visa card member?
Is this true? And if so, where do I go for the photo?

tys_mommy
06-17-2008, 04:48 PM
Innovations West (I believe) has a special sectioned off area where you get a private meeting with 2 or 3 characters and they give you a coupon for a free print at the front of the park before you leave that day

homeschool mom
06-17-2008, 04:49 PM
We had this done on our trip in May last year and the family photo is one of my favorites. We even had our oldest DDs best friend with us and since DH and I both have a card, they let her get a free photo alone with the characters as well. :mickey: We had Mickey, Minnie and Goofy all to ourselves for several minutes. Long enough for everyone to run out of things to "say" to each other. :) I'm not exactly sure where it is located, but it is in future world. Just ask a CM when you get there and they will direct you to the place. ENJOY!

disneymom15
06-17-2008, 06:37 PM
It's in one of the Innovention Buildings. We'll be doing this again in August. Can't wait.

Hull-onian
06-17-2008, 06:54 PM
We went to have our "Visa" photo taken too, but do a time constraint, we couldn't do it. I was bumbed out, so there is always next time.:thumbsup:

andreallybadeggs
06-18-2008, 02:40 AM
Innovations West-- look for the firetruck. Just ask any CM and they'll direct you there. Your party will have a nice audience with the characters. Fair warning, though, this is becoming more and more popular. First time or two we walked right in or only waited 5-10 mins max. Last time we waited about 40 mins and when we came out, the line was longer than ever. I'd recommend you check on the line at least 30 mins before opening. Remember that each party will take about 5 mins with the characters so plan accordingly.

BelleLovesTheBeast
06-18-2008, 02:42 AM
It is in the Innoventions building across from the Coca-Cola refreshment place. I believe it's from 1 (or 2) to 4 pm. We too got ours with Mickey, Minnie and Goofy...on both days that we went.