PDA

View Full Version : Hi-Remember me

Nana
06-16-2008, 11:34 PM
I have been so busy-it is unbelievable. Thinsg are going well just busy. I do read Intercot-I just usually do not get a chance to post. But for this-I had to brag a little to my friends who have known me a long time. For those who knew me a long time ago-I was Bradleys Nana as my screen name. Well Brad is now 11 years old and this year discovered the world of travel baseball. He is on a team of all new kids that just started this year. Well-miracles of miracles-they are number 3 in the nation. Everyone is shocked beyond belief. To make this even more exciting for me-My nephew in Texas is on the number 2 team. Out of over 2000 teams in the 11 year old age group-how cool is it that my grandson and my nephew in 2 different states are number 2 and number 3 in the nation. I just had to share and brag-Hope you guys do not mind. Miss you much!!!! Hopefully, my life will calm down enough to come back sometime. For those who are interested, send me an email or PM-I will fill you in on my life. I do not really want to post it here but I will be happy to hear from some of my buddies. :mickey:

offwego
06-17-2008, 08:06 AM
Welcome back! And that's just so amazing to hear how well your nephew and your grandson are doing. Does this mean a lot of travel for you as well?

Hopefully we will see you around a little.

MNNHFLTX
06-17-2008, 08:51 AM
Of course we remember you, Becky!! And I was so happy to see your post! How thrilling that Bradley's (and your nephew's) baseball teams are doing so well. It's no wonder you want to brag a little!

I understand how busy life can get, but I hope you'll pop into the boards here and there when you have time! :)

WDWFanatic
06-17-2008, 10:35 AM
Hi Becky,

Great to see you back. Congrats to Bradley. How are all the other kids doing? I hope just as well.

murphy1
06-17-2008, 12:53 PM
Hi, Becky!! Glad to hear that wonderful news!! How is Dustin doing? I think of him a lot. I just had the rest of my thyroid taken out, at St. Jos.

MsMin
06-17-2008, 12:54 PM
Glad you stopped back by.. Exciting news about the boys. Can I interest them in considering LSU for college :D :baseball:

Hope all is going well for you and the grandbabies too. It has been a while. :hug:

Jeri Lynn
06-17-2008, 03:00 PM
Welcome Back Becky!

Carol
06-17-2008, 06:09 PM
Hi Becky! :wave:

ChipnDaleGal
06-17-2008, 09:34 PM
Hi Becky! Very exciting news about the baseball boys! Glad to see you pop in. :mickey:

Beast_fanatic
06-17-2008, 09:44 PM
:wave: Hi Becky! Glad to see you!

ElenitaB
06-17-2008, 11:32 PM
Becky, :hug:

How nice to see you post and with fabulous news as well! :D

We all want to know how the other grandbabies are doing, and more about how you're doing as well!

Nana
06-18-2008, 12:21 AM
The other grandkids are doing great. My daughter and son in law moved back to Georgia and have now moved back to Birmingham. Things are looking up for them. I have my fingers crossed. When they moved back, the older 2 stayed with me. Dustin is doing well. He has tested for the gifted program and he is very excited. His brothers look at him like he is weird for wanting more school work. Connor is a terrible twos right now. I will put a link on my home page so you guys can see pictures.
Yes, there is a lot of travel with baseball and it is year round. I had heard but did not believe. I am a believer now. Work is still very hectic. I work 7 days a week sometimes 10-12 hours a day-usually at night after the boys are in bed. Work has given me a laptop and a blackberry so that I can work no matter where the baseball fields are located. Just not much Intercot time though I do miss you guys more than you can even guess. I promise to pop in whenever I can.

SpecJoe Magic
06-18-2008, 01:13 AM
I definitely remember you. Welcome back!:)

buzznwoodysmom
06-18-2008, 01:21 PM
Hey Becky,

It is so great to "hear" from you. I am glad to hear that things are going well. I'll PM you when I get a chance. I'd love to catch up!

SgtTigger
06-18-2008, 09:41 PM
Very good to hear from you....

Even better with the great news.......

Hope we see more of you around here........:D

:cop: :tigger:

pdrlkr
06-19-2008, 03:46 PM
Welcome Back! :mickey:

tinkerbellybutton
06-21-2008, 10:21 AM
Welcome back! Congrats to the kiddos!!!