PDA

View Full Version : Live June 15th

tinkerbell04
06-15-2008, 06:36 PM
Hi everyone, I am just checking in quickly while we are back freshening up for dinner. We arrived yesterday and checked in to the Boardwalk Villas about 1 pm and our 2 studio rooms were ready! We had our luggage brought up and then headed out to Epcot. We were very pleased with the crowds, we were able to do Nemo, Spaceship Earth, Ellen's ' Energy Adventure fastpasses for Soarin and Mission Space before heading back to get cleaned up for dinner. We ate at LeCellier and Soared over California when we were finished! Today we hit Animal Kingdom, still very manageable crowds! Arrived just after opening and rode the safari, Everest, Primevil Whirl, Dinosaur, Triceratop Spin, Tough to be a Bug and Finding Nemo the Musical. Headed out about one and stopped at Wolfgang Puck Express for lunch and then did some shopping. We are heading to the Maya Grille for dinner and then maybe to the MK for EMH hours tonight. It has been raining and storming this afternoon. I will hope to check in again soon!

daparish
06-15-2008, 06:49 PM
Wow, sounds like the crowds are very managable. Have a great trip. :mickey:

laward32
06-15-2008, 07:28 PM
Thanks for the update. I am glad to hear the crowds are manageable this far into June, plus a holiday weekend. Hope you have a great remainder of your trip.:mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
06-15-2008, 09:17 PM
:mickey:Oh Danielle, I've been waiting to hear that you made it and that you are having a good time. Can't wait to see what's next. Have fun and hug Mickey for me!!:mickey:

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
06-16-2008, 12:46 AM
Danielle,

Thanks so much for the live update. Sounds like you are off to a great start! Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Chris :hatter:

KineGirl
06-16-2008, 12:57 AM
Sounds fun! It does seem like you got alot in! TY for the live update! :mickey:

faline
06-16-2008, 12:08 PM
It's always good when we find the crowds aren't as bad as we anticipated they would be!

Hull-onian
06-16-2008, 06:30 PM
Sounds like your trip is going very smoothly. AK is my favorite, so I know you had a super time there. Have fun:thumbsup:

pdrlkr
06-16-2008, 09:37 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

Aurora
06-17-2008, 01:37 AM
Danielle -- We were at the Boardwalk and Animal Kingdom too on Sunday! Hit Magic Kingdom last and got soaked for a few hours. We came home yesterday morning -- will post a trip report soon. Have a great time!

ChipnDaleGal
06-17-2008, 08:09 AM
I have to admit that I am more than a little jealous! But I am so glad to hear that you are off to such a great start and the lines are so manageable. Thanks for reporting live! :mickey:

DisneyCouture
06-17-2008, 09:41 AM
Sounds like you able to get a lot in! Thanks for the report.