PDA

View Full Version : Week of Feb. 9-13 of '09--good time to visit?

ryels
06-15-2008, 12:55 PM
We're planning our first trip to WDW since '06. We have always gone in the fall or early May in the past. How is the second week of February crowd wise?

It's after the Superbowl and before President's Day, so I'm hoping it should be good.

Thanks in advance for your help!:mickey:

MuchLovedMama
06-15-2008, 01:19 PM
Crowd levels are 6 & 7 out of 10 with 10 being the highest crowds for that week. Hope that helps.

markyv
06-15-2008, 04:25 PM
The crowds are very manageable and the weather is especially nice that time of year, but I will caution you on the cheerleaders. If you don't like being around a bunch of loud screaming cheerleaders, then this is the wrong time of year for you. We stayed in CBR a couple of years ago, and we couldn't get any sleep due the cheerleaders laughing, playing, practicing, and screaming.

faline
06-15-2008, 05:37 PM
I would expect crowds would be moderate and increasing towards the end of your trip. Those attending the Superbowl may extend their stay by combining it with a Disney trip. Additionally, those attending the Daytona 500 (Presidents' Day weekend) often combine it with a trip to Disney on the week leading into the weekend.

bruin1344
06-16-2008, 01:47 PM
i used to go that week when i took trips in the 1990s, the crowds picked the closer you got toward presidents day but it was a good time to go