PDA

View Full Version : Questions about WDW admission tickets

Butchiem1
06-14-2008, 10:28 PM
While we started doing the single digit dance for the annual boys trip to WDW :joy:, i started looking at my tickets, some new and some a few years old (always keeping a few extra hoppers just in case money's tight). anyway I noticed that i have for my 2 DSs 4day hoppers with 4 day water park and fun option.

My first question for the smart Intercot people is: can I go in the morning to Typhoon Lagoon and then at night to DQ and if so, how many of my options will be taken off the 4, will it take 1 off the Water Fun and More option (like a hopper) or 2.

My second question is: I have an older 7 day park hopper with the plus options (the old name) can I use just the plus options without using any of the 7 park days?

Thanks so much for your answers in advance.

Nathan

garymacd
06-14-2008, 10:47 PM
The new water park and fun option expires after about 14 days after initial use. I don't know how old your tickets are, but they may not have an expiry date on the water parks. Doubt it, though.

The park tickets themselves expire shortly after they are first used, too, unless you bought the no-expiry option. Some older tickets never expired. We have one dating back to 1994!

I don't know if that answered your questions or not, but have fun anyway.

CleveRocks
06-16-2008, 11:03 PM
While we started doing the single digit dance for the annual boys trip to WDW :joy:, i started looking at my tickets, some new and some a few years old (always keeping a few extra hoppers just in case money's tight). anyway I noticed that i have for my 2 DSs 4day hoppers with 4 day water park and fun option.

My first question for the smart Intercot people is: can I go in the morning to Typhoon Lagoon and then at night to DQ and if so, how many of my options will be taken off the 4, will it take 1 off the Water Fun and More option (like a hopper) or 2.

My second question is: I have an older 7 day park hopper with the plus options (the old name) can I use just the plus options without using any of the 7 park days?

Thanks so much for your answers in advance.

NathanThis is all assuming that none of your tickets are expired ....

Water Parks Fun & More admissions are not run the same way as theme park tickets. There is no such thing as hopping with WPF&M admissions. Each is good for one ADMISSION, not for one day.

On other words, if on the same day you went to Typhoon Lagoon in the morning, Blizzard Beach in the afternoon, DisneyQuest in the evening and the clubs at Pleasure Island at late night, you will use 4 of your WPF&M admissions.

The :plus options" are separate from the theme park admissions. Using one type does NOT use up the other type.

Just make sure your tickets aren't expired (which you can't do until you get there). For example, back in 2004, to pick a year, there was the length-of-stay Park Hopper Plus, which gave you admissions to the parks and water parks. This type of ticket expired after your check-out day, and there was no option for making them a non-expiring ticket.