PDA

View Full Version : Please tell me about Raglan Road, Teppan Edo and Tutto Italiano

jillluvsdisney
06-14-2008, 02:54 PM
I just made my ADRs this morning and these three places will be new to us. My mom has a somewhat restictive diet, so based on menu reviews, they looked like places she could enjoy. If you have eaten there recently, how was the food , service and atmosphere?

Checkers
06-14-2008, 04:20 PM
:mickey:We ate at both Teppan Edo and Tutto Italia on our recent trip in April. We loved both! The food, service and the atmosphere were great in both restaurants. Teppan Edo, our chef was so entertaining. At Tutto Italia, the food was outstanding and we loved the restaurant. I have never been to Raglan so I can't help you there. We are returning to both restaurants in October. Have fun!

SBETigg
06-14-2008, 05:35 PM
I haven't been to Teppan Edo recently. When it was Teppanyaki, it was a fun hibachi-style Japanese restaurant with good food. I think it's still about the same.

I've never tried Tutto Italia. I have been to Raglan Road and I really liked it. Here's a link to my review from August 07 (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=115311&highlight=%22raglan+road+review%22).

dmosher
06-14-2008, 05:41 PM
We ate there some time ago and the menu was your standard pub/Disney fare, basically regular food with "Irish Names". It was not cheap, but the food was good. As far as with a restricted diet... I would check out the current RR menu (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/menus/downtown/raglanroad.asp) and see if there is anything she could eat there. Remember this is not a "Disney Restaurant", so while they may be able to accommodate certain restrictions, it may be difficult or impossible on short notice to.
Hope this helps,
:pipes:
D

tmosier
06-14-2008, 06:07 PM
The only one of the three that I've been to is Teppan Edo. My family and I ate there last November and thought it was overpriced. We weren't too impressed and won't be in a rush to return.

Food: average
Service: acceptable
Atmosphere: very crowded and uncomfortable

I have heard positive reviews from first-timers though.:mickey:

henry.james.s
06-15-2008, 09:08 AM
I had lunch and dinner @ Teppan Edo last year and again early this year...it's great. Very good food (I'm picky) and great vibe.
The chef was very entertaining and the remodeled resturant is outstanding. :thumbsup:

jillluvsdisney
06-15-2008, 07:49 PM
Thank you everyone.

5fromabove
06-15-2008, 08:32 PM
We ate at Tuttu in October and loved it enough to return when we go this coming August. The atmosphere was wonderful...calming, nice murals on the walls, etc. Great food. Haven't tried the others so can't help you there.

bruin1344
06-16-2008, 01:40 PM
Teppan Edo is a great choice if you live japanese cuisine

Advnt05
06-16-2008, 03:01 PM
I ate at both Raglan road and Tutto Italia about three weeks ago while at Disney. I enjoy Raglan due to my Irish heritage (even though I've never been to Ireland). If you like music, go later in the night and enjoy the band. You will need reservations. You can also make them online through the Open Table site which is really easy. Now, I've been to Italy so I also enjoyed Tutto. I think the food is slightly better at Tutto but the atmosphere with the music is better at Raglan. Without the music, Tutto is better. as far as wider selection. You can only do so much with Irish food. Tutto has wine, Raglan has beer. The mussels and creme brulee are good at Raglan.

Hope this helps.