PDA

View Full Version : planning our 1st day

Belle1217
06-14-2008, 10:31 AM
Hey everyone I am trying to make some plans for our 1st day in Disney. Our plane lands at 10:30am so I wanted to see if anyone knows how long it will take to get to our resort. We will be taking the magical express to the Poly. I made an ADR for Crystal Palace at 2:45. My DH thinks that I will be making it very hectic for us to have to run from one place to another. But once we get to MK we will stay there because we are going to MVMCP that night. Oh also I made a BBB appt. for my DD at 4:45 do you think we will have enough time to eat then get to the castle? Sorry so many questions.

mickeytravel
06-14-2008, 11:14 AM
i think you will be at your hotel no later than noon. i also arrive at that time and that is what i am planning.

browneyedgirl12
06-14-2008, 11:22 AM
It sounds like a good plan to me. And it sounds like you will haveplenty of time to eat and get over to the castle. Plus if they dont want to the guys dont have to come to BBB it could just be a mother daughter thing. Have a great time planning!!:mickey:

disneydeb
06-14-2008, 02:00 PM
I think you are good with the plans!:thumbsup:

Figment52
06-14-2008, 11:41 PM
I'd say you have plenty of time. It's generally an hour from the airport to the resorts.

If you're having DME get your bags, just make sure you pack in your carry-ons what you'll need for the first day - especially if you aren't planning on going back to the room until later that night. It takes about 3 hours for DME to deliver luggage.