PDA

View Full Version : Jibbitz at Hibbetts

antnyh
06-13-2008, 07:56 PM
I don't know who may have a Hibbett's store in their area, but ours has all Jibbitz on sale for $0.97!!!! That includes all the Disney ones as well.

:mickey:

SgtTigger
06-13-2008, 10:54 PM
I don't know who may have a Hibbett's store in their area, but ours has all Jibbitz on sale for $0.97!!!! That includes all the Disney ones as well.

I have never heard of hibbetts.... I have also no idea what a jibbitz is..... but for 97 cents I would buy 10 if it was Disney....... :D

:cop: :tigger:

kakn7294
06-13-2008, 10:58 PM
I have never heard of hibbetts.... I have also no idea what a jibbitz is..... but for 97 cents I would buy 10 if it was Disney....... :D

:cop: :tigger:Bret, crawl out from under that rock and get with the times! Jibbitz are those cute little charms that fit in the holes of Crocs shoes. Although I must admit I've never heard of Hibbetts either.

antnyh
06-14-2008, 10:38 PM

You can visit www.hibbett.com and also www.crocs.com in order to get caught up with today's society....ha ha....JK....but you can check out those sites if ya like.

SgtTigger
06-15-2008, 08:07 PM
Oh ok...... I know what crocs are but dont have any,............

what can I say..........

antnyh
06-17-2008, 12:59 PM
I had never owned any either until our last trip to Disney in May. Actually I thought they look a little girly!! Anyway...they are very comfortable and more affordable than some sneakers.