PDA

View Full Version : I'm so excited about my reservations!!

mom2morgan
06-13-2008, 02:56 PM
The only other time we went, in 2006, I had some real problems getting what I wanted. Most especially, I couldn't get Cindy's table, even though I did the whole routine (dialing ahead, timing it, etc) which means being up before 5:00 am in my time zone. This time I booked through a travel agent (which doesn't cost me any extra, so that's nice) and she just sent me an email - I got ALL my reservations in December, including Cindy's Table for lunch, ALL on the days and at the times requested. Wow - no "Friday the 13th" for me!!:mickey:

Jared
06-13-2008, 02:58 PM
Congratulations on securing all your reservations, especially Cinderella's Royal Table.

Enjoy!

:tasty:

jonahbear2006
06-13-2008, 10:32 PM
Congratulations!!! We lucked out getting the table. Had we not taken the baby, who counted as a 6th person at the table, they would not have had a seat for us. Unfortunately, our excitement ended as we soon realized that this restaurant is a big let down. I hope that your family enjoys it much more than we did. The food was not very good, my husband refused to eat his, and the kids were so bored and fiesty they were wanting out of there before we even were offered dessert. The princesses came around very quickly and didn't spend much time with us and we never did see the fairy godmother, like we expected. We had a much bigger food fair at Akershus, with the same princesses. Of course, you dont have the castle, but eh.... Once is good enough to say you have done it. We will never go back. However, I have a friend my own age who loves to eat up there. But then again she always orders off the children's menus, so she doesn't expect much anyways.

dephenn
06-14-2008, 06:26 AM
That's Great! Good for you. We did it once for my DD and she loved it. The Princes do have to cover a lot of ground, but we felt that they spent as much time as they could fussing over her and making her fell special, which made up for the food like Jonahbear2006 mentioned is not worth mentioning. Also as Jonahbear2006 mentioned if it's the Princesses you seek the Akershus at Epcot is a great alternative we did the Castle once and have replaced it with Akershus and 1900 park fare. Enjoy the experience and scenery at the Castle thats what it all about you can always get a good meal anywhere any time.

pcoleman
06-14-2008, 10:00 AM
We did Breakfast with DD age 5 and we thought it was wonderful. The food was great. All the princesses spent a good amount of time with her. We were able to take our time and got great pictures with everyone. Would not want to do this every trip but it was fab to do it on our magical trip with DD.