PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic and Hallowishes?

Lynn J Mc
06-13-2008, 01:39 PM
We are planning to see Fantasmic at 8:00 and then go back to the resort (Grand Floridian). Will we make it in time to see Hallowishes from the beach?

SpaceMtn101
06-13-2008, 09:51 PM
that might be difficult because the hs bus is shared with contemporary and polynesion ... so it might be close or may miss some of hallowishes depending on how busy it is

Kairi_7378
06-15-2008, 10:28 AM
I agree that you will be cutting it very tight to be able to do both. The buses from MGM are usually packed after Fantasmic and you may have to wait for a few buses.

JPL
06-15-2008, 11:34 AM
Definately cutting it really close the crowds leaving Fantasmic are huge and sometimes it takes 20-30 minutes to actually clear the the theater. Then you need to walk to the front of the park in a crowd and then to the bus stop or if driving get to your car.I would suggest trying to see them on different nights if possible.

On a side note they don't pump in the Hallowishes Music to the resorts which really makes the show.

Polynesian Dweller
06-15-2008, 12:42 PM
Very tight, not impossible, but very tight. If you are driving you have a better chance but I would agree with JPL that you should plan for separate nights. It can take a lot longer to get out of DHS after Fantasmic than you would expect.

Last year at the Poly, we had no problem with the hearing the music for Hallowishes.