PDA

View Full Version : Best entree at Artist Point?

Texas Tinkerbell Too
06-13-2008, 11:14 AM
What is the BEST entree at Artist Point? I am thinking it is probably the salmon, which my DH would probably enjoy.

I am interested to know about the Beef Tenderloin or Buffalo steak? Which of the two is better? Do they also have a wienerschnietzel?

LandFan
06-13-2008, 11:26 AM
I haven't had the beef tenderloin but I thought the buffalo steak was ok. I live in an area where we can get buffalo easily so I am accustomed to it. It was good, but not great, imho.

Kairi_7378
06-13-2008, 12:02 PM
DH liked his buffalo steak. I had the halibut and thought that it was just okay. I had wanted the scallops and changed my mind at the last minute so if they are still on there when I go back I'll try them.

We liked the appetizers (venison spring rolls and mushroom soup) and the desserts (coffee two ways and chocolate cake with blood orange sauce).

cinderellagrl
06-13-2008, 12:17 PM
Artist Point is one of my favorite places to dine at WDW! I love the cedar plank salmon (it is the first fish entree I had ever ordered, and turned me onto fish). The first time I went I had the buffalo. I felt the flavor was wonderful and would highly recommend it!