PDA

View Full Version : Just back from Sports

Toodle
06-12-2008, 06:56 PM
We just got back from All Star Sports (first time staying there) and I am happy to say that we had a great time, the buses ran every 10 to 20 minutes and even the night that Animal Kingdom was open late and the line appeared to have a million people on it - they got everyone on a bus within a half hour or so. They had buses coming in two at a time every ten minutes or so. And, people were really polite - we saw lots of people offer their seats to anyone holding a baby or small child. I was very impressed. We talked to the hotel manager and she said that they have been working with transportation to get better service to the All Stars. It appears to be working. The resort itself was very quiet. We faced a parking lot rather than a pool and maybe that helped.

disneymom15
06-12-2008, 09:49 PM
Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at Sports. We always stay at the value resorts. I'm happy they are improving the bus system, hope that includes POP.

5fromabove
06-12-2008, 10:02 PM
This is great to hear, we'll be trying ASS for the first time in August. :) Thanks for sharing. :)

Gottaluvgoof
06-13-2008, 08:33 AM
We stayed at Sports last September and going back this September. We love it! I gave my kids the choice of where they wanted to stay this trip, and they all agreed on Sports. We didn't have any problems with noise, unattended teens, or anything else. We also had great bus service. Glad you enjoyed it. Sometimes the values get a bum rap on here, and I think it just depends on the guests at the time. There can be bad ones everywhere.