PDA

View Full Version : December ADRs

MMouse6937
06-12-2008, 04:24 PM
Going to the world from 12/10-12/15 and would like an ADR at LeCellier for the 14th. I have heard that things are blocked off for the candlelight processional but I'm a little confused. :confused: Does Disney not start taking reservations for that (CP) until the 23rd? Would that be offered on the 14th? We've never been around Christmas so I wonder if we should do the processional. Also, what time do the Dining phones open? We're on MST so two hours behind and I'm at least going to try tomorrow to get a regular ADR if possible. Thanks for all the help and expertise!! :thumbsup:

Natazu
06-12-2008, 04:43 PM
WDW-DINE opens at 5MST.
I recommend getting a regular ADR, then canceling it if you're able to get your CP ADR.
Personally, I don't care for the package, I'd rather just eat where I want and take my chances in line (Pre-Dec 15 only)

Nut4DW
06-12-2008, 04:52 PM
I'm glad you asked that question - we too will be arriving on 12/10 but staying until 12/17. I will be up bright and early in the morning trying to make my adrs. I think I will follow the advice and make a reservation for now, then call back on 7.23 and get the cp.

Disneyatic
06-12-2008, 05:13 PM
We want to do the CP on our December trip also. I am going to make my regular ADRs and then when the release the packages try calling and switching one over. We are looking at the 15th, 16th or 17th as our EPCOT days so hopefully we'll be able to get something!

[QUOTE=Natazu;1656550]WDW-DINE opens at 5MST.
I recommend getting a regular ADR, then canceling it if you're able to get your CP ADR.
Personally, I don't care for the package, I'd rather just eat where I want and take my chances in line (Pre-Dec 15 only)[/

Jym,
Just curious about your Pre-Dec 15th comment. Is this the date when things really start picking up and the lines get out of control??