PDA

View Full Version : OMG - 99 Days! I just had to share!!!

Figment78
06-12-2008, 04:14 PM
Okay - I've never ever done this before but I just wanted to share the great news that WE BOOKED OUR TRIP! We decided at the last minute to take advantage of the free dining offer again and are now going to be there 9/19 - 9/24!!!

I couldn't believe that there was both resorts and ADRs available still, but our luck held out!

Last time I was in WDW I was pregnant and couldn't ride the "thrill" rides and next time we go (in 2010), we are taking the baby, so this is our trip to try new things and ride the "big rides.":coaster:

We are staying at the Boardwalk for the first time ever and have added the Water Parks & More option to our tickets (never did that before either!)

We have ADRs for:
California Grille
Tutto Italia
Plaza Restaurant (been here before but can't resist the desserts!)
Mama Melrose (been here too, but not as a couple)
Bistro de Paris (well, we don't have ADRs yet, but plan to and Yes, I know it's not on the dining plan)

I'm so excited and I knew you Intercotees would understand! :yay: Thanks for reading and thanks for your help on my previous questions about this trip!

DisneyorBust
06-12-2008, 04:17 PM
Sounds like a great trip has been planned!
Will there be a trip report?
Enjoy your double digit dancin'!

Figment78
06-12-2008, 04:18 PM
Ooooh! I've never done a trip report before (on intercot). I'm thinking that will be another "first" for this trip!

faline
06-12-2008, 06:30 PM
With booking this way, you don't have so long to wait! Intercotees love to read trip reports so it would be great it you posted! Have fun! :mickey:

vizsla
06-13-2008, 05:24 AM
Sounds like you have a wonderful trip planned. Have a great time and a safe trip.

RedSoxFan
06-13-2008, 07:52 AM
Have A Magical Trip:mickey:

pdrlkr
06-13-2008, 07:26 PM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink: