PDA

View Full Version : Birthday dinner changed thanks to a CM I am happy with it.

Gooftroop5
06-12-2008, 03:18 PM
Thanks to the other 3 groups of people (actually 2 people :mad:- there are 14 of us going) we didn't get our reservations booked at the 180 mark & dh & I couldn't get into le celliers for our birthday dinner just the 2 of us. My parents & friends are watching the kids for us. So I called on my own (which I should have done originally) instead of going through our travel planner (which imo was a mistake but my mom is group leader she didn't want to do the calling, which I would've done if we had where we wanted to eat settled & it didn't help our travel planner was out for a week. UGH!) We decided that we would try the rose & crown. We really wanted to be in EPCOT. Its dh's & my favorite park without the kids.

I called figured it wouldn't hurt to try asking for le celliers (stranger things have happened). I was only on hold a couple of minutes & got a really nice cm she tried to get me into le celliers (we were willing to take any time) but no go on either of the 2 nights that we didn't already have adrs for other places. She figured because of the CP there was no availability. She suggested we call back in a week. I asked her to book the rose & crown just to make sure we'd get in when we wanted to. She even put on our ressies that its dh's & my birthdays so we will see what happens. :party:

Dh & I are going to keep our rose & crown & try le celliers when we go in 2 years just dh, our 3 kids & us. Which I will be doing all the planning & calling.

Thanks to the CM she was really nice & I know she tried really hard to even free up something for us but couldn't. She was extremely friendly, sympathetic, understanding, heard the kids in the back ground & wasn't bothered by them at all. I feel much better about everything now after talking to her. It reminded me what Disney is all about.

Now if I could get rid of 4 of the people going with us I would be even happier. ;)