PDA

View Full Version : Camp Rock Slumber Party

lovetheprincesses
06-12-2008, 02:28 PM
What are your ideas for a Camp Rock slumber party??

Disneyatic
06-12-2008, 05:19 PM
Well if it is Camp Rock themed, you definitely need camp themed stuff! S'mores, roasted hot dogs, sleeping bags and flashlights!

What is the age range for the attendees?

lovetheprincesses
06-12-2008, 05:32 PM
Good thinking! These are 9-10 year olds. Keep the ideas coming!

PrincessEmmasMommy
06-13-2008, 06:42 AM
I think if it is Rock also you may need to play something like Guitar Hero or have a Kareoke contest or something. Sounds like a great idea!!
Jen

LauraleeH
06-13-2008, 12:16 PM
I'm loving the ideas so far, especially s'mores and karaoke!

Don't forget trail mix, and if you have little tents for the kids, that would be cute.

lovetheprincesses
06-13-2008, 02:59 PM
GREAT ideas! Thank you! Okay, we are planning on setting up two play tents in the family room, swimming outside, having a bonfire to roast hot dogs and smores, cutting and decorating guitars out of cardboard to play air guitar, catching fireflies, badminton, and watching the movie in slumber bags with popcorn. The kids can sing along and play air guitar, and I am going to make them copies of the soundtrack. Sound fun??

LauraleeH
06-14-2008, 02:18 AM
That sounds like so much fun! It makes me want to have a bunch of friends camp out in my backyard! Too bad there are gators and poisonous snakes :(
One thing...if you mean burn copies of the Camp Rock soundtrack and give it to the kids, I'd consider the fact that many parents may not be happy with that...

lovetheprincesses
06-14-2008, 03:25 PM
Do you think? These girls all love the Jonas Brothers. Is there something on there that is inappropriate? I'll check it out on amazon.com.

Gastonsgirl
06-14-2008, 03:31 PM
Heres some tips for the ultimate CR party

- Put posters of the Jonas Brothers all over the room

-Kareoke

- Dance Dance Revolution

-Guitar Hero

-Jonas Brothers CD

-Camp Rock Decorated Banner

- Camp Rock Decorated Invitations

-Sleeping Bags

And then after you watch Camp Rock that night..... Camp Rock Reviews

LauraleeH
06-15-2008, 11:32 AM
Do you think? These girls all love the Jonas Brothers. Is there something on there that is inappropriate? I'll check it out on amazon.com.
Oh, no, I didn't mean that! I just meant some parents (At least the parents I know) would die if I gave their kids an illegal copy or whatever. That's just what I meant...I know really strict parents, so that's probably what I'm thinking of.