PDA

View Full Version : Food/wine/crowds question

disneydrmr
06-12-2008, 10:44 AM
We are arriving at Disney on Nov. 9 - the last day of the Food/Wine Festival. I had planned to go to Epcot that day.. but I'm wondering.. with it being the last day of the festival will it be overly crowded?

faline
06-12-2008, 12:12 PM
We didn't find the attractions to be overly crowded during the festival though, there were times, when walking through World Showcase became a challenge.

KineGirl
06-12-2008, 01:08 PM
I have no idea what the last day is like but even if it is crowded the F&W Fest is a must! I wouldnt miss it if I had the opportunity :wine:

LaurenNJ
06-15-2008, 11:16 AM
We only go to Disney during the Festival because we love the special ticket dining events. We have been there during different points. I found the last weekend to be the least crowded. We are going the first weekend this year and expect bigger crowds. It's a great time.

MuchLovedMama
06-15-2008, 01:23 PM
Crowd levels for Disney that day are a 7 out of 10 (the highest crowds) & Epcot is not listed in the best park or the "park to avoid" for that day so it should be somewhere in between. Hope that helps.

Dsnygirl
06-15-2008, 11:00 PM
:mickey: Hi Diane! I didn't realize you were arriving on my birthday!! :party: Have a :marg: for me in Mexico, okay??

As far as crowds, I'm not sure it'll be that much better or worse than any other F&W day -- but I think you should definitely go, it was SO much fun when Dan & I went! We loved all the food, and it was such festive atmosphere.

I'm so glad you guys are going... can't wait to hear all your plans!! :D

AHOTE
06-16-2008, 01:14 AM
Hello Diane, We were there the last day of Food & Wine and the crowds weren't bad at all. :wine: The 9th will be our last day this year with lunch planned for San Angel Inn at noon, then a loop around world showcase and off to the airport. :plane: Thank you Dsnygirl, we'll toast your birthday too, :party: like we really need another excuse. We got some good discounts on F & W souvenirs the last day too.
Only 139 day to go......