PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dining Experience

dizneynut
06-11-2008, 03:33 PM
I know this has been asked before, I searched however the search was freezing do here goes my questions.:blush:

We are purchasing APs when we arrive in 25 Days :party:. Can we buy DDE cards at the same time? I know in the past they had to be mailed. I thought I read somewhere that they can be purchased at customer service?

Thank you for your insight!!!
Gail:mickey:

Hull-onian
06-11-2008, 03:41 PM
I know this has been asked before, I searched however the search was freezing do here goes my questions.:blush:

We are purchasing APs when we arrive in 25 Days :party:. Can we buy DDE cards at the same time? I know in the past they had to be mailed. I thought I read somewhere that they can be purchased at customer service?

Thank you for your insight!!!

Yes, after you have your AP go right over to EPCOT guest location which is right at the front gate and you can purchase it there. They charged me sixty dollars for it but made it good for one month and one week. Silly me, I thought they were good for 13 months. Hmmmph!! It was still a good investment. We saved money everywhere.

dizneynut
06-11-2008, 03:45 PM
Great! We will pick it up ASAP! I was hoping to use it when we go back in May 2009. It is 10 months later...I thought we had a year.

Thank you for the information!!!

Gail

KylesMom
06-11-2008, 04:53 PM
Yes, after you have your AP go right over to EPCOT guest location which is right at the front gate and you can purchase it there. Just to clarify, you do not need to go to Epcot . . . you can now purchase the DDE card at any Guest Relations window at any of the parks!

ILoveLegos
06-11-2008, 04:57 PM
Yes, after you have your AP go right over to EPCOT guest location which is right at the front gate and you can purchase it there. They charged me sixty dollars for it but made it good for one month and one week. Silly me, I thought they were good for 13 months. Hmmmph!! It was still a good investment. We saved money everywhere.

I think you meant 1 year (not one month) and one week. It used to be about 1 year and 2-3 weeks due the the processing / snail mailing delay - but now that you can pick it up in person, that extra time has been reduced. Technically, it's still probably about the same amount of time that you have possession of the DDE card as before, give or take a day.

dizneynut
06-12-2008, 12:08 PM
Thank you all for the information! It sounds like I can buy my APs and the DDE card at the same place (Downtown Disney Guest Relations). Plus it will be good for our second trip in May 2009.

I am so excited :cloud9: that we will be able to save $$$$$$$$$

Thanks again!!!

SurferStitch
06-12-2008, 12:38 PM
I think you meant 1 year (not one month) and one week. It used to be about 1 year and 2-3 weeks due the the processing / snail mailing delay - but now that you can pick it up in person, that extra time has been reduced. Technically, it's still probably about the same amount of time that you have possession of the DDE card as before, give or take a day.

We purchased ours at MK Guest Relations on 12/6/07. Ours is good through 1/31/09. I was surprised to see we got almost an extra 2 months on ours! :thumbsup:

CanadianWDWFan
06-12-2008, 12:55 PM
We had 2 extra months on our as well. For us it was the best $60 we ever spent.

Pirate Granny
06-12-2008, 10:35 PM
Bought mine over the Memorial Day weekend and it's good for 14 months...HURRAY
:pirate:

Kisobel
06-14-2008, 03:57 PM
i love intercot. i was just going to ask the same question. but here is the answer already done. love this place. i thinking i will love this card.

kate

baby minnie's mommy
06-16-2008, 02:29 PM
What if we get a DDE card right before our AP expires? Will we be able to use the card once we no longer have the AP?