PDA

View Full Version : Jonas Brothers Address

Minnie Imagineer
06-11-2008, 03:11 PM
I am a HUGE Jonas Brothers fan and would like to know their address in Wycoff, NJ. Why I want to know is because I would like to send them something that I made for them that took a lot of time, and I a feel uncomfortable sending it to their fan mail address in California. If you are a JB fan and actually know it, I am begging you to let me know. I would never give it out to anyone else or would not stalk them like a crazy person. I spent tons of hours making them this gift and I didn't want to send it to someplace where it might never be looked upon by them.
I have tried to search it before and I thought I found it, but it ended up being the church that they belong to.
Thank you!
ps. I know that whoever you are that might have this information would not want to post it here, you can message me
:thanks:

pink
06-12-2008, 08:06 PM
I don't know their address but I think if you don't find out you could just send it to their church with a note explaing yourself and who the gift is for. Your sending it to a church so I can't imagine anyone stealing it or anything like that. They would probally mail it to them or give it to them in person. Good luck. :mickey:

DisneyFreak23
06-13-2008, 05:15 PM
even if you do send it to their adress in Hollywood, they do go through all of it, and they keep most all of it, especially the homemade gifts that people have spent time on.

and if you dont mind me asking, what did you make?