PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dining Tournament Snow White Region

DizneyFreak2002
06-11-2008, 11:38 AM
Let's try this again....

As I posted before, I royally messed up, and all the games from the Disney Dining Tournament I posted on Monday had to be deleted... I didn't tab the scores, and all was lost... Sorry about that folks...

I have come up with a better way to handle this tournament, but, it may be a little confusing... What I am going to do is list all 8 restaurants in the region in the poll... However, I am listing them as if it were the brackets you were looking at... I am allowing multiple votes for the poll... When voting, please only vote for 4 of the restaurants..

Here are the match ups:

1) Cinderella Royal Table faces 8) Toluca Turkey Legs Co
2) Citricos faces 7) McDonald's
3) 1900 Park Fare faces 6) Sommerfest
4) Plaza Restaurant faces 5) Todd English's Bluezoo

When voting, please keep these match ups in mind... Please vote for one restaurant per match up, up to 4 votes... Rememeber, you will be allowed multiple votes...

I hope this isn't too confusing... Let's see how this round goes... If this round is clear and goes well, then this is how I will handle the other regions as well... There will be a few days between regions so please be patient... :)

Ok, on to the beginning of the tournament.. Happy voting!!!

Disneyatic
06-11-2008, 12:45 PM
I am confused, how can a TS face off against a QS?? That's not an even match-up is it? :confused:

DizneyFreak2002
06-11-2008, 01:06 PM
I am confused, how can a TS face off against a QS?? That's not an even match-up is it? :confused:

Same way a number one college basketball program can face off against the 65th entrant into the NCAA tournament... I know it isn't fair... But, early rounds will see matches like this...

But, did you find the way I set this up easy to follow and easy to cast your vote??

bruin1344
06-11-2008, 01:11 PM
I only ate at Toluca and McDonalds and voted against both, toluca is ok but i am sure its not better than cinderella, mcdonalds is typical and the atmosphere reminds me of home too much when im there

dolphinmickey9170
06-11-2008, 02:02 PM
I like this way better. It's just cleaner. Thanks for doing this. I'm excited to see who goes "ALL THE WAY!":mickey:

These are my votes -
Cinderella Royal Table, Citricos, 1900 Park Fare and Plaza Restaurant

Disneyatic
06-11-2008, 02:16 PM
Same way a number one college basketball program can face off against the 65th entrant into the NCAA tournament... I know it isn't fair... But, early rounds will see matches like this...

But, did you find the way I set this up easy to follow and easy to cast your vote??

I am not a stats person, so that may be where my confusion is coming from.

Other than that, yes! The set-up and instructions are very clear. Thanks!

DizneyFreak2002
06-11-2008, 02:41 PM
I like this way better. It's just cleaner. Thanks for doing this. I'm excited to see who goes "ALL THE WAY!":mickey:

These are my votes -
Cinderella Royal Table, Citricos, 1900 Park Fare and Plaza Restaurant

I am not a stats person, so that may be where my confusion is coming from.

Other than that, yes! The set-up and instructions are very clear. Thanks!

Good... I am glad you all like it better this way.... I agree, it is cleaner.. not as messy as the other way... And I am glad the instructions are clear...

buzz638
06-11-2008, 03:06 PM
Great ! I love the way you change it...

Let's vote...

Buzz

avantgardeinker
06-11-2008, 04:35 PM
I haven't been to Citrico's, but I couldn't imagine McDonald's ever beating out any restaurant in the World, so I went with that.

I also went with CRT. The Cheese stuffed french toast for breakfast is so good! So is Major Domo's Favorite Pie for lunch. I love this place!!

:mickey:

Polynesian Dweller
06-11-2008, 04:47 PM
Like the voting system and its easy to follow. The TS choices should win here but I did pick Sommerfest because Park Fare has never quite worked for us for some reason.

DizneyFreak2002
06-11-2008, 05:20 PM
Plaza Restaurant and Bluezoo are getting close...

DDuck66
06-12-2008, 11:01 AM
Good job!!! Much easier to follow. maybe we can do the Villains Tournament like this next year.

BritCody
06-12-2008, 12:59 PM
This way is a lot neater. Thanks for doing this.

I went with Cinderella Royal Table, Citricos, 1900 Park Fare and Plaza Restaurant

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-12-2008, 01:36 PM
This was great (and easy)!

Thanks for posting again :)

DizneyFreak2002
06-12-2008, 01:46 PM
This way is a lot neater. Thanks for doing this.

I went with Cinderella Royal Table, Citricos, 1900 Park Fare and Plaza Restaurant

This was great (and easy)!

Thanks for posting again :)

Good job!!! Much easier to follow. maybe we can do the Villains Tournament like this next year.

Like the voting system and its easy to follow. The TS choices should win here but I did pick Sommerfest because Park Fare has never quite worked for us for some reason.

A lot of positive comments regarding the format of this tournament.. I appreciate all the kind words.. As stated, all the regions will be held this way until we are down to a few remaining games... I agree, it removes the clutter and the chances of getting confused... This region closes tomorrow..I'll open the next region either tomorrow or sometime over the weekend, in which time, this thread will be locked...

GrmGrninGost
06-12-2008, 06:25 PM
Simple and easy! Just the way I like things! :mickey:

DizneyFreak2002
06-12-2008, 07:59 PM
Awesome job for the opening region... Voting will close tomorrow.. However, it looks as if the contests are pretty much over now... Nothing really close... I highly doubt the contests will change much between now and tomorrow morning...

DizneyFreak2002
06-13-2008, 11:52 AM
Snow White Region's first round match ups are complete... And, just as expected, all the top seeds won.. Here is a recap:

1) Cinderella's Royal Table defeated 8) Toluca Turkey Legs Co by the score of 40 to 9

2) Citricos defeated 7) McDonald's 38-7

3) 1900 Park fare defeated 6) Sommerfest 36-7

4) Plaza Restaurant defeated 5) Todd English's bluezoo 32-8

Second round match ups for Snow White Region are as follows:

1) Cinderella's Royal Table vs. 4) Plaza Restaurant

2) Citricos vs. 3) 1900 Park Fare

Check out the brackets here to follow along:

Disney Dining Tournament (http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?edit=1&tid=278703&tclass=)

Mickey Mouse Region's games will start soon...