PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Federline Loses Child at Disneyland

MegaDisney
06-10-2008, 11:32 PM
From Disney Gossip Blog:

The RadReport has a story on how Kevin Federline's daughter, not one from his relationship with Britney however, was temporarily separated from his party during a recent trip to Disneyland:

Sources said that the child, wearing a light yellow Belle Costume, was left alone near the Finding Nemo ride. When an employee asked her where her parents were, she said she didn’t know.

About ten to fifteen minutes after the employee found the lost little Kori, a nanny spotted her and came running over.

“She was freaked out and started yelling at the kid, asking her why she wandered off,” said the source.

mrsgaribaldi
06-11-2008, 01:30 AM
I think it can happen to anyone:(

gauvin4
06-11-2008, 07:58 AM

I think so too.

mickey&missy
06-11-2008, 10:43 AM

I completely agree :(

RBrooksC
06-11-2008, 12:18 PM
About ten to fifteen minutes after the employee found the lost little Kori, a nanny spotted her and came running over.

“She was freaked out and started yelling at the kid, asking her why she wandered off,” said the source.

While this could happen to anybody, first off, I always get annoyed when I see the term "nanny." It is especially annoying when I see the term used in an amusement park. Take care of your own kids.

Second, freaking out and yelling at the child is a poor way of handling that situation. If she is a proper nanny she would know that. A lost child is scared and just happy to see a familiar face. A child in that situation should be hugged and held to show they are safe. Once the child/parent are calmed, then what happened can be discussed and lessoned learned from it.

thrillme
06-11-2008, 12:52 PM
Freaking out and yelling at the child is indeed a poor way of handling it but we are human and do weird things when we're scared sometimes.

However the title reads that KEVIN lost the child. Was he there or was it the Nanny? You almost never hear about his TWO kids with Shari. Only the ones with Brittany.:(

RBrooksC
06-11-2008, 02:14 PM
Freaking out and yelling at the child is indeed a poor way of handling it but we are human and do weird things when we're scared sometimes.

That is correct; however, a professional nanny, like any child care provider should be trained how to handle those situations properly. While a parent who is part of the great unwashed, I would give a little slack, a nanny, I won't due to what her job entails.

pdrlkr
06-24-2008, 09:28 PM

I agree!