PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Dinner--Where to go

dlbubb
06-10-2008, 11:30 PM
Hello,

We are looking for a great place to have a Thanksgiving Dinner (on either Nov 26th or 27th). Any suggestions in the theme parks or resorts would be great!

Thanks,

dlbubb

Gator
06-11-2008, 12:35 AM
Liberty Tree Tavern serves turkey and ham and all the fixin's. It's more like Christmas Dinner, but close enough to pass for Thankgiving.

Queen Stephanie
06-11-2008, 01:24 AM
Yeah, you can eat Thanksgiving fixins anyday of the year...and it is really good. After 4:00 it becomes a character dinner with Minnie, Goofy, Chip and Dale. :mickey:

mouseketeer mom
06-11-2008, 06:13 AM
Ohanas and Whispering Canyon Cafe and Garden Grill all serve family style all you can eat Thanksgiving meals on Turkey day too. Most other dining offers a Thanksgiving option too on Thanksgiving day. Last year we did the Polynesian Luau on Thanksgiving which was alot of fun! I suggest you decide quickly! Thanksgiving tables at the more popular places book up quickly, if they haven't already. This year we are jumping in to LTT for our dinner on Thanksgiving. I hear its mobbed on Thanksgiving, but we're excited!

OhToodles!
06-11-2008, 09:02 AM
We ate at Garden Grill on Thanksgiving in 2006. It was good - turkey, stuffing, cranberries - some traditional stuff and some not. It was fun to eat with the characters too.
I'm sure any dinner will be good in the world!

goofiecrazy
06-11-2008, 09:18 AM
We did Chef Mickeys for Thanksgiving dinner one year.We had a late dinner and spent more time with characters.They had the usual buffet food plus the food u eat on thanksgiving as well.It was good.

Texas Tinkerbell Too
06-11-2008, 10:42 AM
Here's another vote for Liberty Tree Tavern. We love their Thanksgiving style dinner.

Hull-onian
06-11-2008, 03:36 PM
Here's another vote for Liberty Tree Tavern. We love their Thanksgiving style dinner.

:ditto: Liberty Tree for us:thumbsup: