PDA

View Full Version : Radisson Parkway

disneyduggan
06-10-2008, 11:12 PM
Anyone stayed at the Radisson Parkway? We are splurging for the Disney part of our vacation and staying at BC. Need to tone it down for the 3-days when we go to Universal. I know RP is not that close to Universal, but it says they have a free shuttle and from the pictures, it looks very nice. With fees, etc. It looks like the cost will be around $100 per night.

Or...anyone have any other suggestions for where to stay on Universal days?

John
06-11-2008, 08:01 AM
It's a very nice hotel with a really nice (and big) pool as well. Rooms are comfortable and they have the sleep number beds from select comfort. Hard to go wrong for the price and convenience standpoint. Plus, if you want to hop over to downtown disney for a meal, you aren't that far away.

mludman
06-11-2008, 01:07 PM
we have stayed there a few years back and really enjoyed it. every thing was very nice and clean and relatively quiet. we though the location was perfect for the disney parks with a not too bad drive to seaworld, etc.

disneyduggan
06-13-2008, 11:18 PM
Just booked RP...I don't think I'll be disappointed. 5 nights and BC, 3 at Radison Parkway then off to the beach. There are worse ways one could spend a week.