PDA

View Full Version : East-Coasters have it easy!

Gator
06-10-2008, 02:56 PM
For those of us who live on the left coast, it sure is rough to get up at 4am to get those hard to get ressies. For the eastern and central time zones, it's not so bad getting up at 6 or 7am. Last time I went, I just called late in the day. But with all the chatter about Le cellier being booked up, I made the effort. It was great getting all the things I wanted. Even a decent time at LC (7:55). Now it's time for a nap.

dolphinmickey9170
06-10-2008, 04:38 PM
We are also lucky enough to sleep until 10am if we were to call DL at 7am. :blush: Sorry!

tundramom
06-10-2008, 08:30 PM
There have to be some perks for not living in the beautiful state of California, otherwise everyone would be there and the whole country would tip left:blush: I know being able to make ADR's at a decent hour is what swings it for me:thumbsup:

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
06-10-2008, 09:58 PM
Where we are on the east coast... you barely stick your nose out of your house from January - March... Ill take waking up one day early to eat well in Disney over that anyday!!! And yes, I could move... but DH won't....

Gator
06-11-2008, 12:31 AM
And yes, I could move... but DH won't....

And why would you if you're close enough to visit Fenway. Still a dream I've yet to achieve. Go Sox. And yes, I pray for Ortiz every night.:)

TheDuckRocks
06-11-2008, 10:19 AM
It could be Hawaii time! Of course if you had to ADRs at 1:00 AM you probably just would stay up later.

Dragongirlx
06-11-2008, 11:18 AM
Guess I'm lucky living in the UK I get to phone at lunch time - however I also have to pay for the international call which is the downside.

The call for MNSSHP tickets cost £70 (long wait)
thats about $131.:spend:

well worth it though

cal5755
06-11-2008, 11:51 AM
Guess I'm lucky living in the UK I get to phone at lunch time - however I also have to pay for the international call which is the downside.

The call for MNSSHP tickets cost £70 (long wait)
thats about $131.:spend:

well worth it though

OUCH!! What a Disney Fan you are!! Of course the fact that you did that lets me know MNSSHP is definately a great event!!!

Hull-onian
06-11-2008, 03:30 PM
And why would you if you're close enough to visit Fenway. Still a dream I've yet to achieve. Go Sox. And yes, I pray for Ortiz every night.:)

Big Papi will be better soon. What's a Manny without a David? :baseball:

Hull-onian
06-11-2008, 03:33 PM
:(
Where we are on the east coast... you barely stick your nose out of your house from January - March... Ill take waking up one day early to eat well in Disney over that anyday!!! And yes, I could move... but DH won't....

:ditto: I am in the same boat. DH won't move there, I could in a heartbeat.

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
06-11-2008, 10:18 PM
Yes, I am missing Papi!

And Gator... If you are ever in Boston... You need a Fenway Frank... Its not a true game without a Fenway Frank...

It's no Dole Whip... But it is a little bit of Heaven in New England!