PDA

View Full Version : Ghosthunters

mjstaceyuofm
06-10-2008, 11:51 AM
Anybody a fan of this show? Did anyone see that last new episode (from June 4th)where Jay and Grant debunked a restaurant out west where the owner had a bunch of obvious trickery going on?

MissStyles
06-10-2008, 02:13 PM
Yes I love the show!!!!! :thumbsup:

I saw that one too, it was so lame.........

What was up with that chef guy acting all weird during "the reveal"??? He already knew about it....and was nervously laughing. I didn't get him at all.

I really hope that they had another assignment while out there and didn't drive all the way just for that!!!

disneydrmr
06-10-2008, 03:30 PM
I love this show also.. but I missed that episode.. I fell asleep.. can you give me a run down on what happened please?

mjstaceyuofm
06-12-2008, 12:57 PM
I think you can watch episodes of Ghosthunters on the SciFi webpage for GH. Any way, they investigated some lame restaurant that was supposedly haunted. On the tour the rep from the restaurant told them about all this "activity". During the investigation, all the activity was found to be gadgets & gimmickry specifically installed to create the activity. There were speakers with moaning, set off by motion detectors, lamps rigged to "move", etc. It was totally lame and really ticked off Jay and Grant.

During the reveal, the restaurant guy was pretty smug, but J&G kept their cool despite the fact they wanted to pound the guy....

bleukarma
06-13-2008, 03:01 PM
Don't we already have Ghosthunters thread?

Did they get a new headquarters or are they just showing it from a different angle? Their building looks different.

Only a month and 5 days until TapsCon!!! Whee!