PDA

View Full Version : WWYD for this schedule? BBB and CRT?

mycutiepatooties
06-10-2008, 07:48 AM
I couldn't get my first choice for times so how would you do it?

1.) BBB on Sun. 12/7 at 9:00am (nothing earlier:()
2.) BBB on Sun. 12/7 at 9:00am, then CRT for breakfast at 10:10am. (we have this scheduled, but my concern is we won't set foot on a ride until after 11am and the park closes at 7pm that night).
3.) CRT on Tues. 12/9 for breakfast at 8:20am. I have a resservation for this time too. I could try to "redo" their princess hairdos at the resort that morning and put some glitter spray on them with the crowns and such they got at BBB. This would put us in the park earlier.

I'm only keeping one CRT ADR. So which plan do you think is better?

lovedisneyworld
06-10-2008, 10:04 AM
I would go with choice #2. The reason is I think your girls will enjoy getting all fixed up like a princess and then going to the CRT. My daughter LOVES it. Plus if you can go to the MK another day besides that day, then you will get to spend plenty of time doing the rides.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-10-2008, 10:13 AM
I would do BBB and CRT together. It would be an amazing experience, and Disney is as much about experiences as it is about rides.

It would have been great to be able to get an earlier start, but I think it will all work out great anyways! :princess:

MomOfAPrincess502
06-10-2008, 10:47 AM
I would go with choice number 2. My daughter, age 6, always love getting her makeover and then having dinner with a Princess! Is 9:00 a.m. the first reservation of the day? If not, you may have a problem making it to CRT on time. It has always taken us at least an hour for the makeover and usually longer if they are running behind schedule. Hope you enjoy your trip!:mickey:

cal5755
06-10-2008, 12:43 PM
We are doing the BBB followed by breakfast this year with our girls. They loved the BBB last year and we wanted to make it more special this year with a royal meal too. I would choose number 2. Arrive early for your ADR for the BBB and when you check in explain that you have a 10:10 am ADR for CRT. This way they know ahead of time and I am sure they will do their best to have her done by that time. I am sure you could also walk over if she were running a bit behind and let CRT know you are there but need an extra few minutes. Disney is great at acommadating guests!

I hope you and your princess have an awesome time!!

eyor44
06-10-2008, 10:19 PM
Do BBB and CRT together. This will be an entire experience in itself. I agree with above, if you have more than one day in MK you should be fine. And show up early. Someone may be running late.

thejens
06-10-2008, 10:48 PM
My niece did BBB and then CRT and it was wonderful. She loved it and it does seem very special that way. Can you get a later BBB and do CRT for lunch? That way you get the early morning hours on the rides. Another strategy is to get fast passes as soon as you hit the park and run out and get more FP as soon as your time allows then get more after the breakfast. That way you will be able to avoid some lines. Also, prioritize your favorite rides and don't bother with the ones that aren't really great until you've hit all your favorites.

laward32
06-11-2008, 11:11 AM
I would do choice#2. We did this on our trip in Dec 06 and my girls had such a great time. We did it our next to last day, so their hairdo's lasted until we got home. They got so much attention. We did an 11:00 appt at DTD and had a 2:30 lunch then they changed out of their dresses and we did rides until it started pouring, then we went back to the resort. I think you would still have time for rides.:mickey:

meldan98
06-11-2008, 12:49 PM
I suggested #2. We did this in Dec for my dd's 4th birthday and we had plenty of time to get from one to the other. She just loved being dressed up. My only suggestion would be to bring a change of clothes for later in the day, for when she is tired of being a princess. DD did pretty good and stayed a princess for 80% of the day. I think that she finally just got to itchy and wanted to change.