PDA

View Full Version : Phone # for Magical Journeys?

GabbyJacobsmom
06-10-2008, 07:35 AM
I am searching for a phone # for Magical Journey's - specifically Denise.

I need to make my ADR today, but don't have my disney conf # and they won't let me book. The res # MJ gave, Disney is not accepting.

Thank you so much!

kakn7294
06-10-2008, 07:40 AM
E-mail her - she should get back to you fairly quickly. Karen always e-mails me back almost right away. I don't think they have a public phone number, only e-mail.

Disney Lynn
06-10-2008, 07:43 AM
I don't know a phone number (I think I did have one at one time- but it was strictly for the actual agent that we use). I suggest emailing them at their general address: [email protected]

They have always responded very promptly to any of my inquiries (even the dumb ones).

Good luck with the ADRs!

DebK
06-10-2008, 08:25 AM
Hi!
If you have a copy of your confirmation sheet, it is the 8 digit client file number in the top right hand corner......

Niecyboo
06-10-2008, 08:40 AM
You should be all set. I got your email this morning and everything should be all cleared up. I hope you have a great time planning all your meals

Denise

Tink1
06-10-2008, 08:45 AM
Hi I just answered your email, but I will post the info here for anyone else that runs into the same problem.

It sounds like you had a new, clueless castmember that did not know how to access a travel trade reservation.

The number we give you is the actual Disney reservation number. We do not assign different numbers as some agencies do (we have enough numbers to deal with, we do not want more).

I remoted into Disneys system via our portal and the res is there and the number is valid. There should be no reason why she/he could not access it.

I am so sorry this hapened though! We too have found that dealing with the newer castmembers can be frustrating.

Nanci

GabbyJacobsmom
06-10-2008, 08:51 AM
Thank you everyone for your help, I even said to the cm on the phone what happens if I do indeed have the correct #. She said, then I made a mistake.

I will ask to speak with a supervisor when I call back (on hold now) as this is very frustrating. I could have had my reservations completed by 7:30 this morning.

Thanks again for your help, greatly appreciated.

GabbyJacobsmom
06-10-2008, 09:31 AM
Just got off the phone and was able to make all reservations that we wanted and at our time requested. YEAH!!! Had a very good CM this time, who apologized over and over again about the mix up this morning. She did say that they have no info about T-Rex, which the earlier CM that didn't have a clue told me it was counter service - I don't know what to think, but call back closer to our trip.

We were able to get :

1900 Park Fare (dinner)
Tuskerhouse - Donald Safari
50's Prime Time Cafe (dinner)
Tony's (night of MVMCP)
Crystal Palace (Breakfast)
Boma (1st time, CM suggested)