PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dining Tournament Do Over

DizneyFreak2002
06-10-2008, 12:44 AM
OK, due to some terrible planning on my part, all the first round match ups from Monday had to be deleted, which I am sure you all noticed... That was my fault, and some really bad planning...

The tournament is going to take place after all, just in a different format... This is how I am going to handle the tournament:

I am going to go region by region, with a few days between regions... I will be posting the poll by listing all 8 dining options in that region... I will allow multiple votes per poll... For example:

The Snow White Region poll will look like this:

1) CRT
8) Toluca
4) Plaza Restaurant
5) Bluezoo
3) 1900 Park Fare
6) Sommerfest
2) Citrico's
7) McDonald's

This means CRT vs Toluca; Plaza vs. Bluezoo; 1900 vs Sommerfest; and Citrico's vs McDonald's... You'll be able to vote all the restaurants if you want to... When I tally the votes, I will tally as if CRT took on Toluca alone... If 40 people vote, but 13 vote for CRT and 14 vote for Toluca, then Toluca will win and more on...

Get it?? if not, then feel free to ask me in a PM or in this new thread... I will wait a few days before starting over... All voted from before have been deleted and did not count...

Enjoy the tournament...