PDA

View Full Version : My Flower Power Disney Trip Day 3

PeterPansMagic
06-09-2008, 10:04 PM
We decided that for the rest of our trip we would let the alarm clock wake us up. We didn't do the character wake-up call because the phone rings so lightly that no one hears it. We got dressed & headed out for breakfast at our resort.

We had the same thing for breakfast except this time I had a Strawberry Milk. I love Milk. We ate outside & while we were eating a Mama Duck came along with her babies. They were really cute. One was close enough to me that I could have touched it. I didn't do it though because I didn't want Mama Duck to get mad at me. I did take pictures of them though.

After Breakfast, we took the bus to Magic Kingdom. I spotted Clarabelle Cow & her guy friend who was also a cow. I don't remember his name. I got a picture with them. After meeting them, we went on Main Street. We watched the Main Street U.S.A. performers. It was neat & the song sticks in your head for part of the day. At this time we were on a Mission to find a hat for us. We went into The Emporium. We found a hat for Louis but didn't find one for me. I'm very picky when it comes to hats so we asked the cashier where we could find a Peter Pan hat. She told us to go to Toontown Fair.

We were on our way to Toontown Fair but since it was on the other end of the park I took the Walt Disney World RailRoad to the Mickey's Toontown Fair stop. Louis rode over on his ECV. It was fun riding on the Railroad but when I got off I got my zipper of my Disney coat stuck in the seat. I tried to get it loose but it broke off instead. I met Louis over at the Mickey's Toontown Hall Of Fame Tent. We went inside & the hat was there but it wasn't my kind of style. I was looking for a baseball cap style. While there I waited in the Princess Line. I got pictures with Cinderella, Belle & Aurora.

After meeting the Princesses we walked to Fantasyland. I love The Mad Tea party & since it was closed when we went in December that was the first thing I rode on in Fantasyland. It's a ride where you sit in tea cups & it spins you around & around. It felt faster to me this time. Maybe it's because I went on by myself. After the ride, all I wanted to do was walk around. I did ride on some rides though. I rode on Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh. Its a cute little ride where you ride in a honey pot. It takes you through a story about Winnie The Pooh. We walked around & through Cinderella's Beautiful Castle. I love that Castle & wish I could live in it. I spotted Cinderella's evil Stepmother & sisters. I got a picture with them. I had fun with them picking on me.

We walked to Tomorrowland. We both love the Carousel Of Progress so that was the first thing we went on in Tomorrowland. Its a ride where you sit in a theatre listening to this guy & his family talk about the Progress of Tomorrow. The theatre itself revolves. The song A Great Beautiful Tomorrow gets stuck in your head. I was getting over a cold & got tickle in my throat & couldn't stop coughing. After the ride finished my cough stopped. I went on the Tomorrowland Transit Authority also known as the People Mover. Its just a relaxing ride in a car & it takes you all around Tomorrowland. You can even see the other Lands in your car. I took a video on it. We both went into the Monsters, Inc Laugh Floor. Its sort of a comedy club type environment where the Monsters must make you laugh. It's different every time too. We went into the Buzz Lightyear Spaceranger Spin. This is a fun ride where you sit in a seat. You gain points by shooting lasers at targets & it's your option if you want to spin to get more points. I got more points than Louis. Ha! Ha! After we got off the ride, I spotted Stitch. I went over & got a picture with him. He was really cute. We were trying to find our way out of Tomorrowland but for some reason we had a hard time finding a way out.

We finally found our way out of Tomorrowland. We followed the parade to the park exit because we had reservations at Chef Mickey's. We took the Monorail to the Contemporary Resort. We were early, so we chatted with someone trying to get us to buy the Disney Vacation Club. It sounded interesting but we decided not to get it right now. We went into Chef Mickey's which happened to be our 7th Wedding Anniversary. We got our picture taken in front of a plate. We ate a delicious meal. We got an anniversary cupcake & I got a birthday cupcake. We even got our picture taken with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy & Pluto.

After eating we took the Monorail to Magic Kingdom to catch the Pop Century bus. After we got back to our resort we filled our mugs up with soda. We walked over to Hourglass Lake to see if we could see Illuminations. We could see them & it was beautiful. You could also hear the music. We went back to our room & we got a surprise from Mickey. While we were out during the day, he gave us an Anniversary card with balloons. I took a picture of them.

Stay Tuned to Day 4.

ChipnDaleGal
06-10-2008, 05:19 AM
Sounds like a fun way to spend your anniversary with a nice relaxing day in the Magic Kingdom. Thanks for sharing. :mickey:

faline
06-10-2008, 12:55 PM
Lovely day with a wonderful anniversary surprise to top it all off!

wdwgrl377
06-10-2008, 07:54 PM
What a fantastic day!! Thanks for sharing! :mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
06-11-2008, 12:55 PM
What a fun day, thanks for sharing! Happy anniversary and happy birthday!:mickey:

DizNee143
06-27-2008, 09:20 AM
another great day!! seems you guys got a good amount of stuff done at the MK...and what a great surprise to return to in your room..happy anniversary and birthday!! :mickey:

pdrlkr
06-27-2008, 09:54 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey: