PDA

View Full Version : Animal Kingdom to DTD

MississippiDisneyFreak
06-09-2008, 05:28 PM
:mickey: What's the best way to get to Downtown Disney (Raglan Road Ressies) from Animal Kingdom and about how long should I estimate to get to our ADRs on time?

joanna71985
06-09-2008, 05:52 PM
The only way to get to DTD is from a resort (there is no direct park-to-DTD buses). I'm not sure which one would be quickest though.

alilprincessmom99
06-09-2008, 06:10 PM
Maybe catching the bus from AK to SSR and then from SSR to DtD would be a good way to go. I would plan on at least an hour if not a little more.

SpecJoe Magic
06-09-2008, 06:24 PM
Maybe catching the bus from AK to SSR and then from SSR to DtD would be a good way to go. I would plan on at least an hour if not a little more.

Yeah, that is a good plan. You can take a boat or walk from Saratoga Springs to Downtown Disney. I imagine that walking would be quite a bit faster.

faline
06-09-2008, 06:43 PM
Another option would be to take a bus from Animal Kingdom to Animal Kingdom Lodge and transfer there to a bus for Downtown Disney.

joelkfla
06-12-2008, 07:32 PM
Another option would be to take a bus from Animal Kingdom to Animal Kingdom Lodge and transfer there to a bus for Downtown Disney.
Yes, AK Lodge is probably the best transfer point by bus, especially if Blizzard Beach is still open. The AK Lodge bus is one of the few from DAK that does not stop to pick up guests at BB. I would allow more than an hour to be safe, perhaps 90 minutes.

But taking the bus to Saratoga Springs and walking may be the fastest option, since you're only waiting for one bus. Raglan Road is about 3/4 mile walk from the Congress Park bus station at Saratoga Springs. Still, allow 75 minutes, just in case you have to wait more than 20 minutes for the bus.

Kairi_7378
06-12-2008, 08:05 PM

That's how we did it in October... took about an 45-60 minutes.