PDA

View Full Version : Concierge v. villa (Epcot Area)

PrincessCathy
06-09-2008, 01:37 PM
I am toying with the idea of an anniversary trip (10yr). I like the Epcot area and am thinking Beach Club or Boardwalk. Next year will be our 10th anniversary and we would be going alone - just two adults!!!!! I am also hoping for a 9/10 night stay.

Based on the above info which would you choose and why Beach Club v. Boardwalk and Concierge v. Villa? Feel free to talk about the YC too -although I'm leaning between the BC and BW.

TammiMcMan
06-09-2008, 03:00 PM
Definitely Boardwalk club level. The lounge is probably the nicest of the three (BWI, BC, YC) and has a lovely view of Illuminations. For whatever reason, it does tend to lean more towards adult. I think because the pool is not quite as incredible as BC/YC and restaurants that are outside the building.

pox24
06-09-2008, 03:17 PM
We have stayed twice at the BW club level and its fabulous. You can even see Illuminations from the lounge balcony. The Innkeepers Lounge is one of the best. Although your other choices are good ones, this is the best, ecspecially for such an occasion.:thumbsup:

LisRich
06-09-2008, 05:29 PM
You might want to look into the garden suites at the Boardwalk Inn too. We are going there this December and I've researched a lot about them - very romantic two-story suites with their own private entrances (gated garden entrances). A lot of visitors choose them for their honeymoon. They are concierge and so you'll have the benefit of the Innkeepers Lounge as well. I've seen alot of photographs of these suites on other sites and they are gorgeous! Happy planning - it will be wonderful wherever you choose! :mickey:

PrincessCathy
06-11-2008, 01:47 PM
Thanks so much for your responses. We've never stayed at a Deluxe before and I wasn't sure if we should do the villa because we'll be there a little longer (I hope). But I think the perk of the concierge service and lounge may be the nicer choice for the anniversary visit.