PDA

View Full Version : Dsnygirl's December ADR's!

Dsnygirl
06-09-2008, 01:19 PM
:mickey: Wow - I can't believe it's time to do these already! Time is just flying... (sort of) ...thank goodness!! :blush:

So, without further adeiu - here they are, CS meals included...

Updated, changes in red... ;)

Tues., Dec. 9 - lunch @ Casey's
dinner @ Boma

Wed. - lunch @ Flame Tree Bbq
dinner @ Rose & Crown

Thurs. - bkfst @ 'Ohana's
lunch @ Sci Fi Dine In
dinner @ Liberty Tree Tavern

Fri. - lunch @ La Cantina de San Angel (or wherever the JQ crew starts their tour... :D)
dinner @ Le Cellier

Sat. - bkfst @ Crystal Palace w/ JQ crew
lunch at Yak & Yeti
dinner @ Coral Reef w/ JQ crew

Sun. - bkfst @ Kona Cafe
lunch @ Boulangerie Patisserie / ice cream at Beaches & Cream
dinner @ 'Ohana

Mon. - lunch @ Earl of Sandwich
dinner @ Portobello Yacht Club

Tues. - bkfst @ Main St. Bakery
lunch @ Columbia Harbour House
dinner @ the airport.... :( :cry: :pout:

So - what do you all think? Any suggestions?

(Now I'm getting hungry... again... )

RedSoxFan
06-09-2008, 02:11 PM
Blythe: The ADR's sound good to me -- and you made me hungry. I only made one ADR for our Oct trip -- LeCellier. I was glad to get it. We'll wing it the rest of the trip.:mickey:

Natazu
06-09-2008, 09:08 PM
Looks like a great list. If you can't get into Le Cellier for some reason, you're welcome to come with us to 'Ohana.

Dsnygirl
06-09-2008, 09:27 PM
Looks like a great list. If you can't get into Le Cellier for some reason, you're welcome to come with us to 'Ohana.
I'll remember that -- thanks!! :thumbsup:

(I LOVE your new signature line!! :rotfl:)

mickey&missy
06-09-2008, 10:10 PM
Yummy!! Can I come too?

You making your December ADR's makes me excited to make my January ADR's soon!!!

Mickey'sGirl
06-10-2008, 09:08 AM
Looks great Blythe! I would personally skip Le Cellier and go to 'Ohana with Jym and Rachel and Alex .... They're great fun and Jym loves to do the coconut races with the kids! :thumbsup:

Dsnygirl
06-10-2008, 09:13 AM
Looks great Blythe! I would personally skip Le Cellier and go to 'Ohana with Jym and Rachel and Alex .... They're great fun and Jym loves to do the coconut races with the kids! :thumbsup:
Now you've got me seriously considering this... the only reason we were doing Le Cellier was b/c we were following it with the Candlelight Processional. Maybe we'll just go straight there from 'Ohana instead.... hmmmm....

Natazu
06-10-2008, 12:50 PM
Looks great Blythe! I would personally skip Le Cellier and go to 'Ohana with Jym and Rachel and Alex .... They're great fun and Jym loves to do the coconut races with the kids! :thumbsup:I thought you were talking about me for a minute. Who's this other Jym?

Now you've got me seriously considering this... the only reason we were doing Le Cellier was b/c we were following it with the Candlelight Processional. Maybe we'll just go straight there from 'Ohana instead.... hmmmm....I'll go ahead and make the ADR for 4 extra while you think it over. Truth is, Rachel was supposed to ask you all to come with us out one night but her and time don't get along too well.

I'll probably make some of our ADRs for two extra in case someone we like or Pogo wants to come along.

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
06-10-2008, 01:41 PM
You could possibly explode from over eating on Saturday. Your meals look great.

Dsnygirl
06-11-2008, 03:07 AM
I'll go ahead and make the ADR for 4 extra while you think it over. Truth is, Rachel was supposed to ask you all to come with us out one night but her and time don't get along too well.

I'll probably make some of our ADRs for two extra in case someone we like or Pogo wants to come along.
Thanks! We definitely want to find a time to get together with you guys... Dan & I were just talking about that at dinner tonight!

:rotfl:

You could possibly explode from over eating on Saturday. Your meals look great.
Can you think of a better way to go??? :D (Thanks!)

Dsnygirl
06-15-2008, 02:57 AM
:mickey: We made a few changes... had to move days around, as we had too many late nights followed by early mornings!! :blush: And then came the reviews... couldn't resist changing to a few different spots... so, here we go again...they're up above. ;)

SpecJoe Magic
06-15-2008, 03:08 AM
I've never thought of eating breakfast at the Main Street Bakery. That's an interesting idea. Have you ever done that before?

pogo
06-15-2008, 08:49 AM
They look good to me ! :thumbsup:

This is going to be so much fun ! :D

Bethanymouse
06-15-2008, 11:32 AM
I think it looks great! I am so glad that you are going to eat at Kona for breakfast! Its one of our favorites and it is sometimes overlooked! We are trying Earl of Sandwich this trip in August too- I have heard great things! We ate at the Portobello 3 years ago. The food was great but the service was terrible. I hope you have a better experience. We love Wolfgang's at DTD.....that pumpkin ravioli is to die for! Enjoy your eats! I think you did a great job!

Dsnygirl
06-15-2008, 08:08 PM
I've never thought of eating breakfast at the Main Street Bakery. That's an interesting idea. Have you ever done that before?
Nope... but just couldn't resist all the yummies listed on their menu. I'll let you all know how we liked it!!

They look good to me ! :thumbsup:

This is going to be so much fun ! :D
Thanks... it sure is!!! :D

I think it looks great! I am so glad that you are going to eat at Kona for breakfast! Its one of our favorites and it is sometimes overlooked! We are trying Earl of Sandwich this trip in August too- I have heard great things! We ate at the Portobello 3 years ago. The food was great but the service was terrible. I hope you have a better experience. We love Wolfgang's at DTD.....that pumpkin ravioli is to die for! Enjoy your eats! I think you did a great job!
Thanks! We loved breakfast at Kona last time we went... it was the day we left, and I'm telling you, it was one of our favorite meals!! Their lattes and lilikoi juice are SO good, and the Tonga Toast?? My mouth is watering just thinking about it... I'll let everyone know what we think of EofS, and I hope we have fun at Portobello... my DH is a big Italian fan, so it was his choice for our "night out w/o the girls". Hopefully it'll be a good one!

TiggeRia
06-15-2008, 10:19 PM
You'll be having lots of yummy food!!! I have reservations for O'hana the same night you do...maybe we'll see you there!! :mickey:

Mickey'sGirl
06-16-2008, 08:16 AM
Yep -- and if you are on the dining plan -- most items are counted as snacks -- INCLUDING CEREAL! :thumbsup: The hardest part (other than the inevitable queue) is finding a place to sit and eat. We have taken ours out and grabbed a table over in front of the Plaza. I am crazy for the Crumb Cake!

disneydrmr
06-16-2008, 08:56 AM
Wow! that's a lot of food! Should the JQ Reno crew widen the doorways in your home for you while you are away? :D Everything sounds yummy! You guys will have such a magical time!

Dsnygirl
06-16-2008, 04:13 PM
Wow! that's a lot of food! Should the JQ Reno crew widen the doorways in your home for you while you are away? :D Everything sounds yummy! You guys will have such a magical time!
:blush: ... you guys just might have to.... we might just end up having our airline make us pay for a "2nd bag" for each of us!! :D

But, like my DH likes to say, "it's all about the food." They'll just have to roll us to the airport....