PDA

View Full Version : Army Wives Season 2

DizNee143
06-09-2008, 01:02 PM
so who watched it last night?
im so happy it finally started up again..
but i have to say i was rather dissappointed with the episode..i just didnt like that way it was done..it was an ok show..im hoping next weeks will be even better..
it was a sad show..it had me crying..and i felt bad for the people who died..but i dunno..just wasnt all that impressed with the show last night..
and what was up with them cutting the show by almost 10 minutes?? just to show previews for the season..i felt really jipped!
i hope i like the rest of the season better then there opener!!
what did everyone else think?
what are you feels on the show? and what will come??

MNNHFLTX
06-09-2008, 01:17 PM
I didn't watch Army Wives last year on a regular basis, but caught enough here and there (as well as the season finale) to know what was going on. I actually thought last night's episode was really good, very thought-provoking. When Amanda said to Claudia Joy "show me the mother and I'll show you the child" and walked off into the light, tears were streaming down my face. So heartbreaking!

So now I think I am hooked for the season. All the characters look like they have interesting storylines coming up.

ChipnDaleGal
06-09-2008, 02:12 PM
We just loved season one. I taped the season finale so I could watch it again before the first new episode. I was hoping to watch them tonight, but my daughter won't be home. Drats! Hey Beth, I am glad you are hooked, another show we can talk about with each other. :thumbsup:

Melanie
06-09-2008, 05:26 PM
I know this sounds strange, but I think it starts here on Sunday. I can't tell if it's season 1 or 2 the way the schedule reads. Hopefully it's 2. :fingers: I really enjoyed the first season.

TheDuckRocks
06-10-2008, 09:16 AM
I really loved the season opener, even if it did have me sobbing like a lunatic.:sob:

DizNee143
06-16-2008, 12:31 PM
the second episode was sooo good..i really enjoyed this one much better..
wonder whats gonna happen with trevor next episode that roxie looked upset..

MNNHFLTX
06-16-2008, 04:33 PM
It was a good episode last night. Things sort of settling down after the big season opener, but still with the hope and heartache.

One question that's been bugging me. I have always liked Kim Delaney, but I don't recall her lips being as puffy in the shows I watched last year. Is that new? I find it kind of distracting when she talks.

Carol
06-16-2008, 04:42 PM
LOL!, Beth. I just sent an email to you with the same comment - at the very same time stamped. Too freaky!

It's new and very distracting. Looks like bad botox or collagen to me. :unsure:

DisneyWhirled
06-16-2008, 09:27 PM
Another Army Wives fan here! I enjoyed week one and have the second episode on DVR. Can't wait to watch it!

MNNHFLTX
06-17-2008, 10:25 AM
LOL!, Beth. I just sent an email to you with the same comment - at the very same time stamped. Too freaky!

It's new and very distracting. Looks like bad botox or collagen to me. :unsure:
Looks like we were operating on the same wavelength yesterday, Carol! :D

I saw Kim Delaney on the view yesterday (with Katherine Bell) and the puffiness was just as prominent. She has always had such a natural prettiness to her--not sure I understand why woman thinking plumping up their lips like that is attractive. :shake:

cal5755
06-21-2008, 04:01 PM
Mom and I love Army Wives... we have it set for record on the DVR just in case we are not home. I am already loving this season!!

tinkerbell04
06-25-2008, 10:16 AM
I just got all caught up on the three episodes from this season. I am really enjoying it as much as last season!:mickey:

DizNee143
06-25-2008, 02:37 PM
this season has been pretty good so far..
i wonder what is gonna happen with trevor..i dont think hes gonna die..but still has me wondering..
i love this show!! :D

cal5755
06-25-2008, 10:27 PM
this season has been pretty good so far..
i wonder what is gonna happen with trevor..i dont think hes gonna die..but still has me wondering..
i love this show!! :D

I am wondering too... will he be injured in the line of duty??

I loved how Claudia Joy was teaching the clutch/gas thing with her hands... cool!!

Loving this season so far.

DizNee143
07-01-2008, 09:33 AM
this weeks episode was alitte boring..nothing really major happened..
so glad to see trevor was ok..but next week seems good..with him being a little out of it from being in iraq..
and thats cool they are gonna redo the hump bar!

tinkerbell04
07-02-2008, 10:56 AM
this weeks episode was alitte boring..nothing really major happened..
so glad to see trevor was ok..but next week seems good..with him being a little out of it from being in iraq..
and thats cool they are gonna redo the hump bar!

I felt the same way :)