PDA

View Full Version : Trying to make my ADR's and CM

faberj
06-09-2008, 08:43 AM
is saying that I can not make certain ADR's because I am over the 180 days!!! My 180 day mark is today and I thought I could make them for my entire stay of 8 nights!!! What happend to the 180+10 for resort guests!! :mad:
She also did not want to mark my reservations for our anniversary, I was told by a lot of people on these boards to have them marked as you never know when you might get a little extra magic. I wasn't even putting it on all of them either just some of them :(

Jared
06-09-2008, 08:47 AM
Did you give the Cast Member your resort confirmation number? Something seems strange. I checked, and today is the 180-day mark if you are arriving Dec. 6. Perhaps you should call back and talk to somebody else. Maybe you spoke to a rogue reservation agent.

:confused: :tasty:

RockinRollerMom
06-09-2008, 08:48 AM
It seems like you had the misfortune of an unknowledgeable CM. It has happend to us all at one time or another. I would try calling back and hopefully you get a better cast member. Make sure you have you resort reservation number with you. Good Luck!

Piglet822
06-09-2008, 08:55 AM
I don't know exactly how the 180 day works, I only did it once myself since I live local - most of the time we decide last minute to go.
Anyway. I'm, pretty sure when I did make my ressies at the 180 mark I was able to make them for the whole time.
I would call back and maybe you'll have better luck with a different CM.
I called the other day to confirm an ADR that I completely forgot we had. I gave the girl my phone number and told her the date and the restaurant and she couldn't find anything. She just kept saying that's it's easier if I had the confirmaton number. HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I explained to her (several times) that I didn't have the confirmation and that's why I needed her to check. We checked under my boyfriend's information, my best friend's information and then I ended up losing my cell phone signal and had to call back.
I got a different person on the phone, explained what I needed, gave her my number and she had my ADR on her screen immediately.
It seems to be hit or miss anymore with the CM's you get. Good luck and Happy Anniversary!!

Texas Tinkerbell Too
06-09-2008, 09:16 AM
is saying that I can not make certain ADR's because I am over the 180 days!!! My 180 day mark is today and I thought I could make them for my entire stay of 8 nights!!! What happend to the 180+10 for resort guests!! :mad:
She also did not want to mark my reservations for our anniversary, I was told by a lot of people on these boards to have them marked as you never know when you might get a little extra magic. I wasn't even putting it on all of them either just some of them :(

Hey, I talked to her also. :laughing:

I did what everybody else has suggested. I hung up and called right back. I spoke to a different CM and had no problems getting my reservations. Best wishes and Happy Anniversary!

faberj
06-09-2008, 09:22 AM
I called back and got another CM but she told me that I have to call on the 180 day mark for both Yak and Yeti and Raglan Road. Has anyone else had this issue?

sagessa
06-09-2008, 09:25 AM
I called back and got another CM but she told me that I have to call on the 180 day mark for both Yak and Yeti and Raglan Road. Has anyone else had this issue?

Raglan Road and Yak & Yeti do not participate in the 180+10 program. You have to call at 180 days or less to book one of these restaurants.

Rachel R.

TheRustyScupper
06-09-2008, 09:48 AM
1) The CM might very well have been correct.
2) There are restaurants that do not honor the 180+10 ressies.
3) There are also restaurants that have 30-day and 60-day ressies.

coloradowendyl
06-09-2008, 09:59 AM
Raglan Road ADRs are 180 days, not 180 plus 10
You will need to make them on the 180th day prior to your dining date.

Wendy

FUN
06-09-2008, 10:02 AM
when i called 2wks ago for res. at wolf gang puck and other res. they told me i could make them all but wolf gang puck because that one had to be exactly 180 days out.so i called back 2 days later and i sill had to wait for 180 days. so i called on 180 day and got it.

beksy
06-09-2008, 12:28 PM
I didn't know some of them didn't do the 180+10 so thanks for the info since we'll be trying for Yak and Yeti on our next trip! Happy Anniversary! :party:

SurferStitch
06-09-2008, 12:32 PM

Yup. They don't participate in the 180+10 rule.

And, I've found that most CM's only want to mark an anniversary on one day of your trip. Same thing as noting a birthday. We just mention our anniversary when we show up for our ADR. We usually get something nice, like a glass of champagne, specially personalized menus, a decorated table, etc.

buzz638
06-09-2008, 01:20 PM
We're arriving dec.6th for 7 nights, called this morning, started my conversation with " we would like Royal table for dec.11th" and the CM told me it was not out yet, but when i gave him my reservation number, i got the table with no problem.

I would call back and i'm sure you will be able to get what you want. Good luck:thumbsup:

Buzz

faberj
06-09-2008, 02:46 PM
We're arriving dec.6th for 7 nights, called this morning, started my conversation with " we would like Royal table for dec.11th" and the CM told me it was not out yet, but when i gave him my reservation number, i got the table with no problem.

I would call back and i'm sure you will be able to get what you want. Good luck:thumbsup:

Buzz

What is Royal table??

wendy*darling
06-09-2008, 09:56 PM
What is Royal table??
CRT- Cinderella's Royal Table.
Breakfast or lunch in the Castle with princesses. Dinner does not have characters.

Natazu
06-09-2008, 11:42 PM
Raglan Road and Yak & Yeti do not participate in the 180+10 program. You have to call at 180 days or less to book one of these restaurants.

Rachel R.

This is correct, in fact, Raglan Road barely participates in serving food.