PDA

View Full Version : Mandara Spa discounts

samanthastanky
06-08-2008, 04:37 PM
Hey everyone! I have a day planned at the Mandara Spa in the Dolphin coming up (with dinner at California Grill later that night!). Does anyone know if they offer discounts? I am a passholder, and I thought I had read somewhere that this was true.

Also, has anyone been there and can tell me their thoughts? We're staying at the Dolphin, so it is the easiest spa for me to get to.

Thanks a million! :wave:

Hammer
06-09-2008, 12:11 AM
Mandara Spa is an Intercot sponsor and they used to provide a discount if you mentioned Intercot (I believe it was 20% on services). I will verify if that is still the case.

ginger19
06-09-2008, 11:40 AM
I loved the Mandara Spa. DH and I spent an afternoon there this past January :thumbsup:
From the second we arrived, we immediately felt relaxed. The staff was fantastic and really took care of us. We did the 30 minute spa and then the couple's massage and would love to go back. The relaxation area is the best I have ever seen with plenty of places to sit and relax before or after treatments. The locker rooms were fully equipped and really nice.

For the discount, if it's still applicable, print out the discount page from Intercot and bring it with you. The staff was unaware of hte discout but took our copy of the page from here and applied the discount without any problems.
Enjoy!

Hammer
06-10-2008, 09:15 PM
I confirmed with our fearless leader John and the discount is still applicable and needs to be mentioned when you are booking your services.

redcpa1022
08-18-2008, 10:25 AM
Where do I find the page to print for the discount at the Mandara Spa? I will be going during the first week in September :mickey:

big blue and hairy
08-18-2008, 12:01 PM
Where do I find the page to print for the discount at the Mandara Spa? I will be going during the first week in September :mickey:

You don't need to print anything. Make sure you mention it when you make your reservation. If you've already made your reservation, call 'em back.

:sulley:

anneb
08-19-2008, 03:25 PM
I'm sooo glad to see this post! I'm planning to try the Mandara Spa on my next visit (in October), and didn't know about the discount!
Please report back when you return from your trip. I'd love to hear what people think of this spa, and what treatments are particularly good.

anneb
09-25-2008, 05:06 PM
Just an update on this post about the discounts. I just called to book a treatment at the Mandara spa, and asked for the Intercot discount. They said it was $25 on services over $100. [I think they said $10 on services over $50.] The lady taking my reservation said the 20% discount is on products purchased at the spa.

samanthastanky
09-30-2008, 02:47 PM
I just called now to confirm my appointment for next week, and the woman that I spoke with told me that it was 20% all services. That's what it says on the Intercot page too- I am going to print it out and bring it with me just to be sure!

anneb
10-01-2008, 07:26 PM
Thanks for letting us know. I'll be there next week,too. I'll try again to get the right discount when I get there. You are right - the add on Intercot does say it's a 20% discount on services. I can't get that to print, though.