PDA

View Full Version : BBB dress sizes

junedis
06-08-2008, 09:21 AM
Does anyone know how large the sizes go for the dresses at Castle BBB? Do they have 14 or 16? I know that out hometown disney store only goes to 12. Also, do they have anylighter princess clothing for the warmer weather?

Thanks so much!!:mickey:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-08-2008, 02:49 PM
The largest size is an XL, which is 14-16 if I'm not mistaken.

S = 6-6x
M = 7-8
L = 10-12
XL = 14-16

I think.....

sdewan
07-11-2008, 02:45 PM
Is there an XS? My 3-year old is kinda small and is going next month.

biodtl
07-11-2008, 09:54 PM
Is there an XS? My 3-year old is kinda small and is going next month.

That's what I was wondering - my 4yo DD would never fit into a 6.

DD loves Belle, but she already has a yellow gown and I am making her the bue dress, so i think she may want her next favorite - Ariel. Do they have any Ariel costumes?

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-11-2008, 10:19 PM
An XS is a 4-5 and a XXS is a 2-3.

They have a new Ariel dress - the one from the dinners. They no longer sell the white wedding dress. I believe they still have fins in some locations.

Also, all of the dresses got makeovers, though I think they looked better before with the exception of Ariel's and maybe Jasmine's.

DizneyRox
07-13-2008, 06:41 AM
... Disney sure is doing a lot of cutbacks lately. Also there was no decrease in price, just decrease in product.
This is SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) at Disney these days. I expect nothing less. Lately it pays to set your expectations very low with Disney, that way you're never disappointed.

biodtl
07-13-2008, 05:25 PM
An XS is a 4-5 and a XXS is a 2-3.

They have a new Ariel dress - the one from the dinners. They no longer sell the white wedding dress. I believe they still have fins in some locations.

Also, all of the dresses got makeovers, though I think they looked better before with the exception of Ariel's and maybe Jasmine's.

Thanks CaptainJessica!

I'm bummed to hear about the decline, though. The special thing about BBB is the special dresses. I could definitely save money by bringing my own, but it would take away some of the special experience for her.

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-16-2008, 05:33 PM
:( What, no women's sizes?

JMTStone
07-16-2008, 06:57 PM
You wouldn't believe it but my DD15 is mad she never got to do this when she was little. I offered to let her buy an adult dress, and she could still have the sitting.

We were just there last month and my problem with the Jasmine costume is that all the sequin came off the leg part. That and it kept falling down. But the falling down is because she has no bum!