PDA

View Full Version : AP Voucher

Figment52
06-08-2008, 01:42 AM
I have a few questions regarding annual passes.

1. I bought an AP waaay back in 2001, but for some reason or other, I never used it. I still have the voucher, as well as the letter that came with it. Is it still good to turn in for a pass? Will I have to pay the difference between the cost for an AP then and now.

2. If I can still use this AP, can I book a room with the AP discount? Or does it need to be turned over for an actual pass before I can even book the room?

3. It's my understanding that when I check in, you have to already have the pass and not just the voucher. Is this true? And if that's the case, what have any of you done to remedy this when you've flown in with vouchers and not had a chance to exchange them yet?

4. Can you get the AP rate if you book online, or do you have to call?

Thanks in advance!:mickey:

DizneyRox
06-08-2008, 07:33 AM
1. That voucher is good forever. It will only be valid for admission into MK, Epcot, MGM and AK however. If a new park opens before you trade it in, then you WILL need to pay an upgrade price for it to be good at the new park as well.

2. Anyone can book a room with for an AP rate. You don't the pass, or the voucher.

3. Officially, you need an ACTIVATED pass to check in. Without the activated pass at check in your rate can by revoked and the rack rate is what you will be expected to pay. The voucher can be converted to an ACTIVATED AP at any Guest Relations office. Each park has one and DTD as well.

4. Not sure, I always call.

You're welcome!