PDA

View Full Version : EPCOT Dining

Nut4DW
06-07-2008, 06:03 PM
I am making my priority seating arrangements in a few days and I have all my decisions made except one. I can't decide if we should eat at the Garden Grill, Coral Reef, or Le Cellier (we've eaten at this one before and loved it). I can't decide if I stick with the one we really enjoyed last trip or try something new. Please help.....

kadesha
06-07-2008, 08:46 PM
Garden Grill is one of our favorite meals. We haven't eaten at the others you mentioned, we tend to stick to the character meals because we have small children. But we LOVE the food there. The catfish is amazing. Plus it's just a really neat experience getting to ride the boat ride around it first to see where all the food is grown. The restaurant rotates, so you get to see different aspects of the ride. The character interaction is GREAT! The best of any of the other character meals we've had. This is a MUST for us, every trip! :thumbsup:

busterthebronco
06-07-2008, 09:11 PM
i would try something new and i vote for garden grill too.
the coral reef is very neat though!

GrmGrninGost
06-08-2008, 09:35 AM
The three you named are all family favorites of ours! However, I would have to go with Coral Reef if forced to pick between them! Our very favorite meals on our last few trips have been at Coral Reef. :mickey:

EmmMOM2
06-08-2008, 09:40 AM
We always do Coral Reef, because the kids LOVE it! We aren't even a seafood liking family, but the atmosphere of being surrounded by a giant aquarium can't be beat.
I'd go with that if you have children who could get antsy...it gives them plenty to look at. :thumbsup: