PDA

View Full Version : Turks & Caicos- Day 4

pink
06-07-2008, 04:37 PM
Today was our real last day but we made the most of it! By this day my whole family was burnt that we had to where t-shirts over our bathing suites and layers on top of layers of sunscreen. My DM and DD wanted to go to the beach and snorkel on the shoreline for the last day but the sun was so strong that we had to leave after about 20 minutes/ half hour. However, it was neat because on this day I was sitting on the shore and I felt something poking me, I pulled it out and it was a starfish! I was so shocked I thought it was a broken shell or something.

We went over to the pool which is connected to the restaurant Arizonas right off the beach and just relaxed in the pool by the shade. We had a few drinks, my favorite is called the Boo Boo special. :)

At about 1 pm my DM and I went back to the room is spruce up for our massages. I had bought my mom and I dual massages at the spa for her mothers day present, but I got a little out of it too! :secret: I had never had a formal massage before and it was amazing. It was 50 minutes of pure bliss and worth every penny. Afterwards we went in the sauna and then took showers and headed up back to the room.

That night my brother got sick again and therefore he didn't want to come out to dinner. This night we went to Kimonos, which is a Japense style restaurant where they cook the food in front of you. I had some great teriyaki chicken (they called the teriyaki sauce "Jamaican Coke" because it came in a red bottle) steak, shrimp, mahi mahi, vegetables and fried rice. It was a great meal and lot's of fun.

Afterwards we got my brother dinner again and went back to the room. I said by to my vacation cat, who I named Turk;) and we packed our stuff up for a 5:30 luggage pick up the next morning.

Next day: Day 5 (Last day, travel day) :mickey:

KineGirl
06-07-2008, 05:36 PM
ahhh massages :cloud9: Im glad your sunburns didnt stop you from going. :)

Bye bye Turk :wave: Another vacation family will be along soon to give you some rubbies. :cat:

disneyfamily05
06-20-2008, 11:22 AM
Sounds like you had a great last day for your trip!